Chapter 34

Next Morning Me and Kevin was On the Floor sleeping until someone started shaking the hell out of me.

I Woke Up and Saw it was kevin

Me:What The Hell?

Kevin:Ready To go Home Grumpy little Laddie

Me:Whatever

Kevin:Hurry yo ass up then

Me:Nigga Who you think you talkin' to

Kevin:You!

We both get in the Car and He Drove Me Home

At Home

Getting Out the Car.

Me;Bye Loser

Kevin:Bye Grumpy Little Laddie

Me;Shake My Head and Enter the House.

Nobody Was up.So, i Went upstairs and Went to My Room.

But When i Went inside All my Stuff was Gone.I Walked In Tay'Shaun Room and all His Stuff was Gone.I Checked Everyone Room.They All Was Sleep.Then There Was The BIG Master Room nobody had.I Checked it and Ray Was Sleeping In the Bed With Tay'Shaun.All his Stuff was In there Even Tay'Shauns.I looked around the Left side i saw my jewelry everywhere on  the dresser neat.i Walked in the Closet and Saw my Clothes.And Went to the Bathroom and Saw My Stuff On the LEft and Ray's On the Right Neat Set.

[My Thoughts:Okay....]

I Changed Into Some Shorts.I Kept My Shirt Off i just had My Bra on With Socks.I pt My Hair In a Bun.

I Got In Bed on my Side Then Slid by Ray And Shook Him and He Woke and Was Staring At me Because I only Had Bra On.

Me:Did you Feed Tay?

Ray:He Shake His Head No

I Sighed and Ray Turned Around Facing Me now and Gave me Tay.

I Took Him he Was Sleep.

Me:Your Gonna Have to Wake Up Baby. I Took off my Bra and Feed Tay

[IF i Had My Bra on and Scooted it up, it would Push too much Milk in his Mouth So i just took it off]

Ray Got Up and Went To The Bathroom.He Just had Sweats and Socks On.No Shirt..

Hour Later :7:45a.m.

Tay'Shaun Was Sleep.We Was Sleep but Tay was In his Crib.Me and Ray Was Knocked out Spread Out All over the Bed.I Was On the Right Side With My Right Arm Behind my Head.My Face Looking At Ray With the Covers Showing my Upper Body.Ray Was Just On His Stomach Facing Me with His left Arm On my Stomach,(Dont Know How that Got there).

9:45a.m.

We Both Was Woke but We Was Watching T.v...We Still Haven't Spoke To Each other Yet..

Then i Got a Phone Call.

I Picked it Up.it was One Of My Friends.Her Name is Shawnice.

Phone Convo

Me:Hello

Shawnice:Hey Haliey!

Me:Hey Neicy.

Shawnice:I haven't Talked to you like in forever !

Me;I know Right.Wassup?