Chapter 19(Rated NFR(NastyFreaks)..Lol)

I saw.......RayRay And My Mom.

I Just stared at my Mom.I shoke my Head and Turned around walking back out.But my mom came to me and Saw tears in my eyes.I was Biting my lips trying not to cry anymore.

Mom:You guys broke up for no reason hunny.You guys love each other.I know you guys do.Please Just try to fix things between you two.Forget about Diggy.Look what you have now.And that is Ray.After this Dinner you guys are gonna get a Hotel.But Come back before sound check.

She left and I looked over at Ray and walked over to him.And sat down in front of Ray.

Ray:so.

Then The Waiter Comes over

Waiter:Aww What A Cute Couple.

Ray:Thanks.

Waiter:Well, What Can i get you two?

Me:I would just like a Glass of Water Please?

Waiter:That's it

Me:Yeah

Waiter:Okay.What about you Sir.

Ray:Can i have a Regular Salad With a glass of Water

Waiter:Okay

the waiter walks off

5 mins later she came With our Stuff..The Whole Time we just sat there in silence.After Ray was Done we got in the Limo.

Then we drove to the Hotel

In the Hotel.

My Mom already had us in.We went our Room and saw our bags.Which mean we had clothes that we can change in.

I Just sat on the couch because Ray hoped in the Shower.

After he got out i went in.He Took half off the Hot water.But it was Coo i guess.Right After i hoped out the shower and remembered i left my bag in the Room.So, I left the bathroom and went to the bedroom.When i walked i saw ray in the Bed watching t.v. but he looked at me once i stepped inside.i just grabbed my bag and went to go change in the bathroom.

Me:gray tank Top,Purple&Blue Plaid Pajama Shorts With a Purple Ribbon on Front,Gray Socks.My Regular hair(light brown and Dirty Blonde)in a Pony Tail.

After i was finishing getting dress I walked to the Couch in the living room and Grabbed a cover and Pillow out the closet and Layed on the Couch.I Grabbed my NotePad and Wrote Down how i felt.Then fell asleep With it in my arms and Pen in my Hand about to Fall out.

1:45 a.m.

I was Still Sleep.

RayRay got out of Bed and Walked To the Living and saw me Sleeping with the note pad.He grabbed the Note Pad out of my arms Softly and Read it.

It Said : I STILL LOVE HIM :/

RayRay put the Notepad on the counter in the kitchen and picked me Bridal Style and Carried me to the bedroom.I Eventually woke up when he sat me down across the bed.I looked at him and he looked at me.He turned off all the lights.The Room was complete Dark.Then he got in bed and Pulled me closer to him.

RayRay:I Love you Baby. Kiss me Softly

Me:Ray?

Ray:Yes Baby

Me:Make Love to me...

He Kiss me and got On top of me.I let my Hair down.Then I put my Arms around his.RayRay pulled the covers over us.Then he Quickly took off his Pants/Boxers and mine(Underwear and Shorts).Then He took Off my top and Bra.(He already had his shirt off).Now we were body to Body.he Spread my legs More then he entered me.While he did that me and Him moaned together.He Went Slower and Harder every time.Then He Pulled up and Looked at me and smiled and went down.I looked at him as he went down.I grabbed a Pillow Fast as he Licked on my Clit.He went Faster and faster and I moaned More and More.after 12 mins of him doing that he came back up and start licking and kissing my neck.I Fliped him over and Rode him.He grabbed my boobs and Moaned at the same time.I Went Faster and Harder.

Ray:Ohhhh Baby

I Went faster eveytime.Then i went down and Suck his ****.He Moaned and Groaned My Name.I Sucked it faster 10 mins later he Finally comes in my mouth and i swallow.Then He brings me up and He took control and Put his **** inside me again and Went On Going in-n-Out of me.

Ray:What's My name?

Me:ray..

Ray:I said What's My Name Went harder

Me:RAY!!

Ray:That's it.

He began kissing on my neck..and went on and on..

This went on about another hour and we both put our clothes back on and fell asleep