Chapter 22

Next Morning I woke up with The Sun blinding my eyes.I looked to my Right and Saw Ray sleep Still.Ugh BUM.Lol..I Decided to Get On my Favorite Website Well, Second Fav.FaCEBOOK.

I took a couple of pictures and posted them the Album name Was "Early In the Mornin".

Then Ray Woke up.I Wonder if he was Still mad.I Mean We did it last night.He couldn't be.

Me:I looked back and then i looked back at the laptop screen and Combed my hair with my fingers.

I was cris cross a little in front of the bed.

I looked threw the Screen Still on "Photo Bucket" and has i was about to take another Picture i saw Ray looking at me.

Ray:You know i'm still mad right?

Me:I don't know why?

Ray:Just because We did it last night doesn't mean your off the hook.

Me:Off the hook?.

Ray:Yeah.Are you still gonna kill the Baby ..

Me:Ray i Said that was a Joke Last night.

Ray:People don't joke around about killing babies.

Me:Ray let's not start

Then someone knocked on our door.

Me:Ray go get the door.

Ray:Who you talking to?

Me:I'm talking to you now go get it.

Ray:gets up and come over to my side,put a knee on the bed and Whispered in my ear :you got some nerve talking to me like that.Girl you don't know what's coming for ya.Chuckels then go get the door

It was Merc.. She followed Ray back into Our Bedroom whol Layed back down. and Merc spoke up.

Merc:We all Going down to the pool you guys up for it?

Me:Yeah Sure we will be down in a min.

Merc:alright bye Guys She leaves our hotel Room

I closed the laptop and got off the bed and wen tover to my bags looking for a Bathing suit.

Me:I just wanna go home I whispered making sure Ray didn't hear me.

Ray:I'm Done .Hurry up and get ready

Me:Don't rush me.

Ray:I'm not just saying hurry up. Go by me a kiss me then left out the room

Mann that Boy is something else...