Chapter 12: Could this night get any better?

**Hey guys! Just what you wanted right? Another chapter ;) I think so... I worked really hard on this! Sorry for the lateness and all... I really wanted to think this one up perfectly. And if I do say so myself... i did pretty good. XD Enjoy!**

**Picture is Greg!**

Chapter 12 ~

We arrived at the beach house. Travis got out of his side and quickly reached my side. He opened the door and offered his hand. I placed my hand in his, and carefully stepped out, holding up my dress. I quickly heard the loud blasting music coming from inside the beach house.  It was a 2 level beach house, the building on the outside looked like it was made out of real bamboo sticks! It was going to be a fantastic night. I closed the door and we walked arm in arm to the front doors.

Travis opened the door and I was soon, crumpled to the wall with girls attacking him. It baffled me... It all slipped away when I saw my best friend, looking stunning! I ran over to her and almost tripped... but survived!

"Cathy! You look stunning!" I hugged her.

"What?! Your beautiful! Where's Travis...?" Cathy looked around.

"He's being trampled by girls." I heard the guy with the deep voice say.

I looked up too see him. He blushed and turned away.

"What's your name...?" I asked him.

"It's Greg..."He blushed again. "You look beautiful Riley..." He turned away.

"Aw babe..." Cathy snuggled into his chest.

"Oh I see what's going on here..." I winked at Cathy and she blushed.

I felt two hands go around my waist. I smiled once I touched his warm hands. I turned to face him, and his hair was a mess!

"Sorry... they attacked me..." Travis did a cute half grin. "Your hair is so messy," I brushed through his shaggy blonde hair with my fingers. "Perfect." I pecked his nose. Just then the slow music came on...

"Can I have this dance?" Travis bowed looking at me. I nodded because I was about to burst out crying... We walked over to the dance floor and avoided some couples. Then we stood face to face and wrapped my arms around his neck, and he wrapped his arms around my waist. We swayed back and forth, I rested my head on his shoulder, and closed my eyes. The music was perfect. It played softly and slowly, "Flightless Bird, American Mouth".

We swayed and swayed. Slowly moving in circles. We danced until the music came to an end. The DJ annouced that the loud music was gonna play, so we all got prepared. We all bounced and danced as "Hit me up" by Danny Fernandes ft Josh Ramsay & Belly flashed on. We bounced and jumped and yelled and laughed. This night couldn't get any better. Travis and I got off the dance floor and joined over with the football guys and Cathy. We chatted for a while, Travis and Greg offered to get us some drinks, while Cathy and I went upstairs to the washroom.

"Tonight is amazing!" I yelled to Cathy as we walked up the stairs.

"I know right! Look outside it's a sunset!" She yelled back.

I looked over to the most beautiful sunset on the beach of life. It was picture perfect... like in the movies. We got to the room that said Girls, and walked in. We stepped in and walked to the mirrors, completely oblivious to anything else. We fixed our hair and touched up our make-up. Then we heard the door slam and lock. We looked over to see a man... covered in blood. He laughed... we screamed.

"Oh my fucking god... Look!" Cathy yelled pointing to the stalls. I looked over to see... a dead girl. The captian of the cheer team. I turned my attention to the man walking over to us with a knife in his hand. Cathy started the yell. "HELP! ANYONE?! HELP!" I stepped infront of her. I jumped on the man and he knocked me off and I slid into the wall. Everything was spinning now... my head hurt. I walked as the man tackled Cathy to the ground. She fought him... barely.

I jumped up and shifted. I had no choice. I growled and pounced! I pulled him off of Cathy and bit him over and over. I had him pinned to the floor. He still fought me though. I watched as Cathy ran over to the door and unlocked it and ran. Just when I took my eyes off of him, he made his move. I felt the dagger stab me right into the gut. I stopped and stared into the mans eyes.

He left the dagger in me, as he pushed me off and I hit the wall under the sinks. I shifted back. I held my wound, and the knife. I was to scared to take it out. I started to breathe heavily. I cried, and cried. The blood was dripping off of my hand and dress. This wasn't the end... was it? I looked over at the dead girl. Her eyes were still open, and her dress was torn. Her blood was all over the floor as well. I rested my head on the floor. And just stopped everything. Until I heard my name.

"RILEY?! RILEY! RILEY?!" I heard Travis yell. The music stopped and the man jumped out of the window. My heart started to hurt. I let out a whine. I couldn't talk. "She's in here!" I heard Greg yell. Then suddenly all the football players barged into the washroom. First took notice of the dead girl.

"Oh shit..." Travis looked at her. Then me..."Riley!" He ran over and fell onto his knee's.  "Quick call a fucking ambulance!" He yelled. I saw a crowd of people outside the door. I started to nod off... the room was spinning... my eyes were closing... everything was becoming distant. "Riley...Riley...hold on! Stay with me! Riley! Riley..." Everything was dark. No sudden sounds, no movements. It was still... peaceful. Am I dead?