Chapter 7: Shit

Chapter 7~ Travis's POV

I was at the field warming up my arm with Jake... but I never saw Riley coming. I told Jake I need a minute and checked the time... 20 minutes past school ending. Where was she? I tried to call her cell... but no answer, it was off. I was starting to get worried. She wouldn't have ditched me without telling me.

Jake ran over to me with Dylan. "Dude whats wrong?" Jake asked hanging over my shoulder. All of the other guys came over. I stared at my phone.

"Dude?" Ashton said, the one with the deep voice.

"Riley. She was supposed to be here 20 minutes ago." I looked up at there faces.

"Cell?" Dylan raised his eyebrow.

"Tried it. No answer." I looked at him in the eyes.

"Do you think something bad happened?" Jake put his hand on my shoulder.

"...Possibly." I looked back down at my cell. We all stood in silence. Then my phone started to ring. We all jumped hoping it was Riley. It was an unknown number, I didn't know. I answered the call. "Hello?"

"Ah Travis. Missing something?" I recongize the voice. It was the man who attacked Riley last time.

"Where is she!?" I yelled into the phone. I looked at the guys. They looked pissed now.

"Oh shes with us...Not for long... but with us." He laughed into the phone.

"Touch her and I fucking kill you!" I yelled again.

"We won't touch her... just kill. Well, have a nice night! Riley sure will... it'll be her last." He said and then hung up. I gripped my cell so tight as I flipped it closed. I turned to the guys.

"Dude. Where is she?" Jake looked at me.

"They have her. He said it would be her last..." I stared at my phone intensily.

"Over our dead bodies. Boys... we have some wolves to kill. Lets roll." Ashton yelled and slapped Jake and Dylan's shoulder and they all went off in a jogg to get there stuff. They were right. I wasn't gonna let anything happen to her again.

** Hey guys I know this is short, but I worked harder on the next one for ya! **