Chapter 10: I'm sorry...!

**Hey guys! I'm gonna put up two things on the side! One is a trailer I made... ;) But please don't comment about the fact that I spelt REJECT wrong. I can't fix it... i tried -_-

Also there will be a picture up, it will be the wolf of Travis Jacobs. Check it out!

I'm deticating this chapter to Ella! Because she helped me figure out I spelt it wrong xD hehe. ENJOY! Next chapter soon!**

Chapter 10~

After meeting Chandak and finding out who he really is, I'm happy that I've learnt it. Travis was feeling a tad embarrassed about almost getting in a fight with him. He seems scared now when I talk about him.

Today is Valentine's Day, February 14! I still don't know what's happening for the dance. I want to go with Travis, and slow dance with my boyfriend and mate, infront of the ocean under the sunset.

He still hasn't asked me. so I'm scared that he doesn't want to go with me , or is taking someone else! But he wouldn't take someone else, would he? it's impossible. I should know this!

I was standing, staring into my locker. School was now over, and I was going to watch the guys practice. I jumped when I felt a hand on the curve of my back. I turned to see my boyfriend, Travis with a huge grin.

"Woah! You scared me!" I said placing my hand on his chest.

Travis laughed, "Hey babe," He kissed me gently on the lips. It gave me some comfort. "Whats wrong? You were just staring into your locker..." Travis wrapped his arms around my waist, pulliing me close to him. He has a worried look in his eyes.

"Ah... I'm fine!" I put on a fake smile, I hoped he would believe me.

"Riley..." he said, still with those glossy blue eyes.

"I'm fine Travis, believe me!" I kissed his cheek still holding onto the fake smile.

Travis sighed, "Okay, tell me when your not though okay?" I nodded and he kissed my forehead, "I gotta change, see your at the field kay?" I nodded and hugged him tightly, then he left.

Still nothing about the dance, he probably doesn't want to tell me he has someone else. I locked my locker and slowly slumped my way to the field.

I watched and watched silently, listening to the sounds of the football tracks. Panting and yelling. I felt so lifeless. But when it was done, I smiled when I saw Travis running over to where I was.

"Hey you." I said stepping off the bleachers.

"Hey baby," Travis replied with a grin. "Oh my go, this grade 11 girl asked me to go to the dance with her!" he laughed.

When I heard his "Oh my god", I was not expecting what he said after. "I thought so..." I said quietly looking down.

"But," he said loudly tilting my chin up to look at him. I could feel the tears warming up. "I told her, that I was taking my beautiful girlfriend, to have the most romantic night of our lives." he smiled widely.

"Really?" I asked shocked.

"Really." Travis smiled.

"Really really?!" I got really excited now. This time my smile wasn't fake. Travis nodded with a cheeky grin. I let out a "EPP" sound and jumped wrapping my arms around his neck.

"There's the Riley, I love. I knew you were feeling down all day! Babe don't hide things from me okay?" He said speaking into my ear with his arms wrapped around my waist.

I blushed, "I'm osrry, I jusst thought you were gonna take someone else, and that..." I let go and looked at my feet as I choked up.

"And what?" He titled my chin up.

"That you were embarrassed to dance with me as your girlfriend..." I blushed. I looked at Travis, his face was red and he gritted his teeth looking at me. "I'm sorry!" I yelled.

"How the hell could you possibly think that!? Your my life now! Riley, I love you and will always love you! Don't ever think that!" Travis yelled as he gripped my arms. He rested his head on my shoulder exhausted, "I fucking love you Riley." He whispered.

I pulled him up and wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on his chest, listening to his heart beat as he breathed. He's so strong, his chest is rock hard, but compared to the softest pillow, I would prefer my boyfriends soft chest.

"I love you with my whole soul." I whispered into his chest. I thought to myself, I have the perfect dress for this event, that is stunning!

"I can't wait for his evening, I'll pick you up at 7, kay?" Travis spoke quietly, with his arms around my shoulders.

"I can't wait."