Chapter 9: Who?

**I'm terrible... cause I write so little, but I try to get out as much as I can! This one is basically just a fill in... needed to get the info out there, kinda... SOMETHING GOOD IS COMING UP THOUGH! COMMENT;VOTE;ADD;FAN! <3 **

Chapter 9~

"What?" I looked at the man, wondering what he meant. I heard another howl... paws running towards us.

"I thought I'd never meet you! Your beautiful... it's such an honour." The man smiled and walked closer.

"Who are you? What do you mean, honour?" I stepped back a little.

"Ah... its understandable that you don't know who I am," The man stopped moving and looked down. "I'm the man the helped bring you to life." He smiled weakly at me.

"Your...Chandak?! The cult leader, Chandak?!" I looked at him, in shock clearly.

"Yes! You know who I am! I'm so happy!" He smiled widely now. So this is the man who helped bring me to life. He's so nice... peaceful. He doesn't seem evil at all. He walked quickly and pulled me into a hug. I could feel his breathe on the back of my neck. I hugged him back, its just a habit, I guess.

"Who the hell are you?" I heard behind me. Chandak let go, and he turned to see who it was, as I moved over to see as well. There stood Travis... pissed.

"I could ask the same damn question." Chandak gritted back. Before either of them told who they were, they both shifted and growled, baring teeth. I quickly reacted and ran in between them and put my hands up infront of their noses.

"Stop! Don't you dare hurt each other!" I yelled looking at both of them. I dropped to my knees and wrapped my arms around the large grey wolf, that is Travis. He continued to growl inside, I could hear. But I focused on his heartbeat, which seemed to calm as I hugged him. I stuck my face into his fur and gripped it with my fur. He smelt amazing. I looked over my shoulder to see Chandak had shifted and had his arms crossed, staring. Then I felt Travis shift from fur to hair. As my arms where now wrapped around buff shoulders, and felt the arms of my mate and boyfriend around my waist. I pulled back to see Travis on his knees smiling weakly at me. He was almost blushing. It was adorable.

"Who is he, Riley?" I heard Chandak asked me, he didn't seem very happy. He gritted his teeth.

"My boyfriend..." I looked him Chandak.

"And mate," Travis gritted back, pulling me tigher closer to him. "And you are?" He narrowed his eyes.

"Chandak the cult leader of the Wolves. Riley's other father." Chandak raised his eye brows.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry! I'm Travis Jacobs, its an honour sir, please forgive me." Travis's eyes widened and he looked shocked.

"Travis Jacobs eh? Your pretty popular among the wolves." Chandak grinned.

"I am? Thats an honour sir." Travis smiled weakly, barely looking him in the eyes.

"So Riley, he's your mate? Thats pretty amazing. You two will be the strongest couple out there. Congrats." Chandak smiled loosening up.

"Thank you!" Travis smiled and looked at me, he blushed, and so did I. I kissed him on the nose and looking him in the eyes. I smiled at him and mouthed the words, I love you and he did the same. Life was getting better, day by day.