200 Follow Special

A blonde haired, violet eyed girl gaped at the smaller sandy haired girl.

"You are the new character?" She asked, flabbergasted.

"I guess..."the blue eyed girl murmured feeling uncomfortable under the scrutiny of her gaze.

"Huh, different from what I expected. I'm Ayame Suoh." Ayame grinned.

"Tamaki has a sister?" The sandy girl questioned quietly before shaking her head. "I'm Kai Sakura."

"Eh? Isn't Kai a boys name?"

"Isn't Ayame the boys name in Fruits Basket who turns into an irritating and perverted snake?" Kai raised an eyebrow.

"...I like you."

Kai smiled discreetly,"I guess I like you too." She kinda reminds me of a sassier Haruhi.

"Is this what they call, girl talk?" Tamaki asked excitedly.

"Stop being a weirdo bro." Ayame called.

Tamaki squawked indignantly.

"So you, Kyoya, and Haruhi put the reigns on him, Hikaru, Kaoru, and Honey encourage him, and Mori doesn't care as long as Honey's okay?" Kai questioned quietly.

Ayame hummed in acknowledgment and pursed her lips.

"Well...I may kinda encourage him but pretty much." She chirped.

Kai smiled briefly and sipped her tea while Ayame added marshmallows to her hot chocolate.

"The author is really weird." Ayame said as an afterthought.

The door burst open and another girl burst in, an irritated look on her face.

"What was that my ungrateful creation?!"

"Ah sup Author-chan." Ayame waved as she stirred her hot chocolate.

"Don't sup me you ungrateful brat..." Author glared.

"You do know I'm older than you." Ayame smirked.

A dark aura surrounded Author.

"Author-chan created you and Author-chan can destroy you." She said evilly.

"Yeah, yeah." Ayame rolled her eyes.

"Author-san why did you create 2 books based off of 2 completely different characters?" Kai asked, trying to diffuse the situation.

Author blinked. "Because I'm Author-chan."

"That explains nothing." Haruhi sighed.

"It explains everything! I'm Author-chan! And Author-chan can do whatever the hell she wants!" Author announced.

"I'm not sure it works like that." Kai murmured.

"Authors can do whatever they want! If they want to make 2 opposite books they can! If they want to kill a character, go ahead! If they want to not update for 2 god damn years, so be it!" Alyssa preached.

"Exactly." Author threw a finger in the air.

"Why are you complaining?
Now Tamaki's Sister has 38.2K reads, 1.53K favorites, and 1.14K comments.
Concrete has 1.38K reads, 114 favorites, and 63 comments. Plus I've got 200 followers." Author said proudly.

"So you are going to introduce characters from your books every time you get another 100 follows?" Hikaru and Kaoru asked.

"Exactly!"

"Psh good luck."

"THATS IT! COME HERE YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE SHIT!"

"Author put down the gun!"

Thanks so much for the follows, reads, favorites, and comments guys! Don't worry, no Ayame was injured that bad in the making of this chapter.