Bitter

"You did what?!?" I yelled out and immediately clamped my mouth shut, not wanting to wake Honey up.

"Shhhhh! Are you trying to kill us?!?" My idiot brother sobbed.

"Honey is absolutely evil when you wake him from his nap time!"

"Um," I glanced at the little angel in bunny covers, "somehow I can't picture that." I said, raising an eyebrow.

The twins and Tamaki then launched into a completely ridiculous and unbelievable story about Honey destroying a military base because someone woke him up after he slept so long.

"Their are obviously made up parts of that story." Haruhi blanched.

"No! Here is something else that shows Honey has a evil split personality! His blood type is AB!!!!!!" Tamaki wailed.

"So?" She asked.

"Kyoya's blood type is AB!!"

Haruhi froze in horror. Completely believable.

"Is there something wrong with my blood type?" Kyoya asked eerily calm.

"N-no!" The twins, Tamaki, and Haruhi stuttered.

"I don't get it." I said blankly.

Tamaki grabbed my head and started twisting and turning it. I smacked his hands away and glared.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Checking for a concussion! Kyoya is pure evil!!!" Tamaki screamed.

"How so?" I asked bored.

And suddenly I was in a investigation room. The twins and Tamaki were standing in front of a metal table I was sitting at. Honey was still sleeping in a corner with Mori guarding. Haruhi looked confused at the change of her surroundings. Kyoya was still writing in that little book of his.

"When I say a word you tell me what you think of!" Kaoru said pointing the light in my eyes.

"Black book."

"Diary." I grinned as Kyoya looked up in concealed surprise.

"Um okay. Glasses."

"Long eyelashes." I held back a chuckle at Kyoya's narrowing eyes.

"...black."

"Nico Di Angelo." I bit my tongue seeing their confused faces.

"Who?"

"Oh no one~!"

"Kyoya."

"Big old softy who really yearns for world peace and fluffy cute things!" I grinned throwing my arms up.
...
...
...
...
...
"BAHAHAHAHAHAH" the twins were literally dying.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY LITTLE SISTER YOU EVIL FIEND! I FORBID YOU TO FALL IN LOVE WITH MY INNOCENT, SWEET, ADORABLE LITTLE SISTER!" Tamaki yelled throwing a finger in the air.