PROLOGUE

"Shh...." She placed her finger on my lips to shush me! Like what?! Wasn't she scared?!

"Hey! It's dark! Aren't you scared?!" She just laughed! She looked so cute! But wait. my question was not funny at all! We were here, stuck inside the class! We were alone! I expected her to be scared but this girl was really surprising me!

"Scared..? Why?"

"Well you are with me all alone here.. what if I do something bad to you?" I smirked! But okay that was just a joke to scare her a little but her answer surprised me even more!

"I know you! I know you won't..!" How did she know me?! Well..she smiled! Thank God with of my mobile's torch, I could see her adorable smile! I'm falling..! Shut up Manik! Don't overthink okay! I literary yelled at my mind!

"You come to this college?" Well yeah, I never saw her here!

"Umm..It's really late! You have your phone right? why don't you call someone..?" She changed the topic! She ignored my question! Never mind.. maybe she didn't want to talk much..

"I'm not that stupid either! Ofcourse I tried calling my grandpa but there's no network..!" I said..after a few minutes of silent I spoke, I just couldn't bear this silence anymore..

"I'm Manik..Manik Malhotra!" I introduced myself to her?! Yeah..I actually wanted to start a new friendship! I didn't know why but I just..just wanted to..!

"Umm..I'm.." Why so slow!? Oh c'mon tell me your name pretty girl! I really want to know!

"I don't know..!" Huh?! She don't know her name??!

"You don't know your name?"

"No! I don't know who I am.." Her voice was so low and I was really confused! I mean doesn't she have any name? How come she don't know herself?! Short-term memory lost?! I think..

"Umm..how? I mean..your name? Do you have any short-term memory lost?" She just gave me a glare! Why?! Did I ask something wrong??!

"I don't think It's necessary to give the answer of your every question okay!" She snapped at me! Huh!! That was rude!! I tou only asked her! Why was the need to get angry?!

As I was about to open my mouth, someone opened the door! So I just decided I'll not talk to her anymore! I looked at her direction but she wasn't facing me! High-handed girl..! But she looked more cute in an angry look!

I instantly came outside the class as the door opened! I was really feeling suffocated inside! I gave a glance to her, she was just standing behind me!

"What are you doing here at this hour?!" I looked infront..hmm it was the peon! Well thank God, he came to my rescue otherwise I would have been stuck here, till next morning!

"Actually I forgot my notebook here so just came to take it back but someone just locked us inside!" I told him the reason..

"Us? Someone was with you?" Huh?! Silly question! I mean can't he see the girl behind me?!

"Yes! Me and this girl..." I turned to the side but she wasn't there! She had left already?!! So quick! How??! Where did she disappear? Who was she?? SOMEONE UNKNOWN! Was she even real..?!!!

_______________

Booom! How was it?! It's a mysterious, thriller, horror! Full of suspense story! Something new..! Just hoping to get good response!

Do let me your views😘

I'll be waiting for your comments.