I woke up covered in sweat and I wrapped my arms around myself for comfort. I couldn't bother the boys with my problems anymore.

All I did was hurt them and put stress on them. I couldn't do that anymore.

I had to learn to do things myself. I wanted to learn.

I didn't want to depend on them all my life because one day I might not have them and then where will I be?

I couldn't sleep the rest of the night in fear that the moment I closed my eyes, I would see his face, feel him all over me and I don't want that.

My stomach started to hurt and grumble. I whimpered and looked at the clock. 6:26.

The boys wouldn't be up yet. They usually got up at 7, or later. I slowly opened my door a crack and peeked out.

I sighed in relief when I saw no one.

I quickly made my way downstairs and pulled out the first food I could find.

My breakfast consisted of some chips and fruit. I turned around to put my stuff in the garbage but was met with blue eyes.

I screamed and dropped the stuff on the ground. Luke quickly helped me pick it up, muttering sorry over and over again.

My hands were shaking as I tried to escape back to my room, but Michael and Calum are quick to stop me.

I curse myself for being scared so easily.

"Ashton, we want to make sure your okay." Michael says softly.

"I'm fine." I mumble and start walking upstairs but Calum grabs my arm and I can't shake him off.

"Locking yourself in your room for almost two days is not fine!" Calum says loudly and I flinch from him.

I really didn't need this right now. Really didn't feel like being good and listening to their rules. I was done listening to people.

"Baby we just want to help." Michael says softly.

I start to get flashbacks and I can't take it anymore. It's all to much.

"Let me go! Now! Let me fucking go!" I yell and they all look at me in shock but Calum quickly let's me go.

I scramble up the stairs and run to the bathroom, leaving them all shocked in the kitchen. Wow for once they've listened to me.

I jump in the shower and scrub my body down. I don't want to feel him. I need all traces of him gone. I scrub until my skins raw and almost bleeding but I don't want to feel him.

I just shake my head and turn the water off. I shouldn't be this shaken up. He didn't even do anything.

Sure he kissed me but he didn't rape me. I keep trying to reassure myself but it's still traumatizing.

Thank god for Josh.

Josh.

Josh cared.

He listened.

Maybe I should just go with him like he offered.

It's better than my heart breaking from being ignored. I can't hear that word again, they can't call me baby. And I can't tell the boys that because they won't listen. At least they didn't the last time I tried to talk to them, even when I used their real names.

I got up off the floor, I didn't even realize I was sitting on it, and went to pick up my phone when I realized it was in my pants pocket.

Which were downs stairs.

That's great! Because everything always worked out for me. Note the sarcasm.

I open the door and scurry down the stairs, hoping to find my phone so I could call Josh.

But that's ruined as I run into all three boys in the living room.

"We need to talk."

You don't say?

This was asked to be written by GayAndNotProud it actually fit to what I wanted to happen so I'll be making the sappy, romantic stuff next chapter!

So I guess the 'special' chapter will be soon.

QOTC: What do you think about Ashton's thoughts? Is he wrong in pushing the boys away?

Stay lovely🌹

-Olivia