Together

MUCH CHEESE IS AHEAD
_____________________
Two days later||
    (Y/n) was off of work for the next few days. As usual, she lie on her bed scrolling through her phone. She hadn't heard from Matt in a while, but she had looked through his Facebook and other social media. Finding older pictures of him, and even recent ones. (Y/n) knew she was in love with this guy. She didn't really know why or how. Just something about him. Her camera roll had now consisted of 132 pictures of Matt off of his Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. (Y/n) felt like a kid, the way her and Matt had confessed there attraction for each other. To her, their thing sounded like a fourth grade relationship. She couldn't doubt that she was attracted to Matt.
The love she had for Matt kind of annoyed her. She disliked the thought of a long-distance relationship. She hated the distance part. Even though she did move across the country, away from her family.
(Y/n) heard a knock on the door. Possibly Ryan? She thought. She walked to her door to see who was behind it. (Y/n) opened her door to see Matt. All about 6 feet of him standing infront of her. She instantly hugged up, Matt hugging her in return.
"Didn't you go to S-C?" (Y/n) asked after their hug.
"Yeah. I flew back out here to see you." Matt responded. Matt made it sound like they were already a thing. (Y/n) didn't know if she wanted to deal with being in a long distance relationship.
     "Wow. Thanks, I guess" (Y/n) chuckled.
     "Yeah..." Matt awkwardly smiled. Matt and (Y/n) stood there for a few minutes. (Y/n) looked at Matt, waiting for him to say something. She went to speak when she was suddenly pulled into a kiss. Matt was kissing her. She kissed back, unsure of what to do. When Matt pulled back, she saw a faint pink spread across his face. "Sorry..." Matt stuffed his hands in his pockets.
     "It's fine..." (Y/n) smiled.
     "(Y/n) I'm not sure why. Why all of this is happening. It's like some sort of magnet pulls me into you. This time, it pulled me across the country, and back to you. We haven't know each other long...but I'm in love with you. I'd do anything to be with you."
    "I could say the same for you, Matt."
     "Do you, uh..." Matt stuttered.
         "Yes." (Y/n) answered.
             "What about the distance and-"
               "Through anything and everything , I'll always love you." (Y/n) said quietly.
       "Where the hell did that come from?" Matt chuckled.
         "Not me." (Y/n) giggled. "Actually, I'm thinking of moving back to South Carolina. It's lonely and boring here."
        "What if I stayed here with you? Sorry if it's fast. Ya know, asking to move in when we are just making it a thing."
      "That'd be great. I really don't care. I just don't want to be alone."
       "You won't be, Princess (Y/n)." Matt pulled her in for a hug. "Because through anything and everything, I will always love you." He whispered.

Well, there's that. The end of the story! Yay. There won't be a book two. Sorry. I just don't feel the need to write one. Thank you for all of the support through this short story. I really appreciate it. As far as new works from me go, I will be writing a story with Flaming_Fox_Girl soon! Yay!
Also, I'll be writing a new x Reader of either Ryan or Matt along side that. Comment and tell me if you'd like a Ryan or Matt x Reader! And I'm open to any suggestions!
Thanks for reading. I love you all.
– Alyssa