Talking

(Y/N) walked over to Ryan's apartment to talk to him before he moved in with Mark.
She approached their apartment and knocked on the door. Seconds later, Ryan's bright face revealed behind the door.
"Oh, hey (Y/N)! I wasn't expecting you here. Sorry, the place is kind of a mess because of moving and adulting and stuff." Ryan spoke.
"No, no, it's totally fine! I could help you pack up your things, if you'd like." (Y/n) smiled.
"Yeah, that would be nice. Thank you!" Ryan smiled back, walking back to the corner of the livingroom to move a box of his.
(Y/N) moved over to a corner of the room that had boxes in it and chucked one at Ryan.
"Hey, Boxman! Better get to work!"
Ryan laughed and said, "Don't call me'Boxman', whatever girl!"
(Y/N) pouted slightly "But the Nickname thing is so fun! Why stop now?"
"Because we need to pack!"
"Fine." (Y/N) huffed. She was just about to goof him! "It was just a goof..." (Y/N) replied, sadly.
"It's okay, but seriously- we need to pack." Ryan had a much more serious tone in his voice.

After a long day of packing and goof's, (Y/N) and Ryan were sitting on the floor of the (almost) empty kitchen. "So, can I get your contact information? You won't be here any more and Matt's gone." (Y/n) asked Ryan awkwardly.
"Sure! Just let me grab a piece of paper and you can have it." Ryan's reply made (Y/n) feel more relaxed.
"Thanks, Ryan." Ryan handed her his contact information.
"Here ya' go!" Ryan exclaimed
"Haha, thanks again!"

(Y/N) walked back to her apartment, alone. She was only left with her thoughts- of Matt. He was such a nice person when he was around her, it's a shame he moved so soon. His eyes, his sense of humor, his laugh, his love of Halsey, everything about him she would miss until she saw him again.

It was true. (Y/N) liked, possibly loved, Matt.

——
I want to thank @xXbloodyinspiringXx ( xxfandom.trashxx on Instagram)
for writing this chapter. I slightly edited it, but it's a nice chapter overall.
I'll be back to writing soon. I love you all
Have a great damn daddy day!
— Alyssa