Alone With Him

Ryan and Matt took out the back seat of Matt's car. Matt gave Ryan the apartment keys and then Matt and (Y/n) were on the road. "Where do we have to pick it up from?" Matt asked.
"Valencia, I hope you know where that is..." (Y/n) took out her phone to pull up Google maps.
"I do, I've been there plenty of times. It's about a forty-five minute drive." Matt smiled at (Y/n) and turned back to the road as they drove.
"Wow" (Y/n) gasped at the time it would take to reach Valencia. She smiled at how much she could get to know Matt, through the long drive there and back.
"Yeah." Matt placed one arm on the armrest between them.
"So, uh, Matt..." (Y/n)'s voice trailed off.
"Yeah?" Matt gave her a quick glance.
"Tell me about yourself." She replied quietly.
"Well," Matt started, (Y/n) was surprised that he heard her. "I grew up on a plantation. Well, the neighborhood was named Plantation, I don't know why. I don't believe it's ever been a plantation..." Matt stopped at a stoplight, waiting for the light to turn from its bright red to green. (Y/n) nodded, waiting for Matt to continue. "I grew up in Charleston, as you probably knew." (Y/n) remembered when Ryan had told her.
"I'm from Charleston, too." (Y/n) interrupted.
"Oh, nice." Matt brushed it off. "I have a sister named Samantha, my mom and I just call her Sam, though. My mother's name is Ann, and my father's name is Dale. My full name is Matthew Watson. I was born February 5th, 1995, which adds up to me being 20 years old." (Y/n) had completely forgotten they were driving. She was trying to store everything Matt told her in her head. "That's pretty much it." Matt ended.
"Oh, you're interesting" (Y/n) joked.
        "Whatever." Matt rolled his eyes.

I literally broke down watching this.
I was listening to the last cyndavlog.
And I lost it. I'm sorry guys. I also recently found out my dad overdosed in 2010.
I'm gonna be gone for... a little bit.
Ryan's words were so beautiful in that video...
I wish Daniel were here.

I miss you both, so damn much.
Daddy & Danny. Fly high.
I love and miss you...