Goodbye

I'm so sorry this story is taking forever to get to the main point.
——;;
Two days later, (Y/n) had her home set up more. Everything was in its place, and she was getting into the swing of things. It was a sunny morning, it was quite windy.
   (Y/n) was getting ready for the day, ready to walk around Glendale, to memorize the streets and know her way around. (Y/n) got dressed in simple black  jeans  and a long white t-shirt. She made sure her phone was charged well and made sure her purse held her ID and South Carolina driver's license. She slipped on white socks and untied her blue and white  Nike shoes so she could put them on. She walked into the living room, grabbing her keys. (Y/n) started to walk to grab a bottle of water, until she heard a knock at the door.  (Y/n) opened the door to see a tall man with brown hair and blue eyes, Matt. "Yeah?" (Y/n) looked at him, leaning on the door.
     "I'm leaving today." Matt looked at the ground. He was dressed in a blue jacket and jeans, with his black and white vans.
      "Oh..." (Y/n) remembered that Matt had said he was moving back to Charleston two days ago, back when they took a car ride together.  "I'm going to miss you, even though I only knew you for two days."
       "Yeah, I'll miss you too. As a friend . Ryan moves out tomorrow..." Matt's voice trailed off as he looked down at his jacket pocket that obviously held something light in it. He placed his hand in his pocket and took a piece of paper out. "Here." Matt handed her the paper. "It holds my contact information."
      (Y/n) took the paper from his hands. "Alright." She slipped the paper into her pocket. After she did so, she felt skinny arms pulling her into a hug. They were Matt's arms. She did what her instinct was, and hugged him back. Matt pulled back first and grinned slightly.
     "Goodbye, (Y/n)" Matt waved his hand.
       "Bye, Matt." (Y/n) waved back and Matt walked back down the hallway. (Y/n) waited to close the door. After a little bit, she finally shut it. (Y/n) decided to stay home.  She didn't want to run into Matt after the hug. Even though she knew that to him, it was nothing.
     (Y/n) took the paper out of her pocket and unfolded it. The writing on it was a lot more than contact information. A letter was written on it. (Y/n) read the paper.
      To (Y/n),
Yep, I'm leaving because of Alex. I'm too afraid I'll run into her and break down. She was the love of my life. I wanted to be with her forever but,
  Something was erased and re written. (Y/n) could tell by the other words that were erased very poorly, that peaked out underneath the newly written words.
  Enough about that. (Y/n), these last two days I was thinking. A lot. I realized that another girl holds my heart, and it's you. Even though it's stupid or whatever, cheesy I guess you could say. I'll really miss you. The little I know about you, I want to know more. It seems like one of those stupid love stories. But I think I've fallen for you. I don't know what it is about you, sorry it's so damn cheesy. Alright, I'll stop rambling. My stuff is written on the back. Please don't give my number out :P.
    — Love, Matt.
   (Y/n) turned the paper over to find his number written. She smiled and folded the paper back up and placed it in her pocket.

Love ya! Have a nice damn daddy day.