Chapter 5: Are you Gay!?

The weekend went by in a second. Nothing really happened since Yoongi's party, except for a lot of hangovers.

The day after the party, Jin had met up with Taehyung and Jimin at a coffee shop. He and Jimin were completely embarrassed when Taehyung told them what they did in their drunk state.

"Jimin apparently thought he was some sort of dare devil, so he ended up jumping off the rails on the stairs." Taehyung said laughing. Jimin went red and covered his face.

"He even sang Fly by Got7 on the way down, that is until he hit the ground." Taehyung  finished. Jin felt bad for laughing when he saw that Jimin was completely red.

"We're gonna flyyyy- Bam! knocked out," Taehyung mocked Jimin.

"Aww poor Chim," Jin said, ruffling Jimin's hair.

"Oh and let me tell you about Jin!" Taehyung started.

"I'd rather you didn't."

-

Monday came around, the day everyone dreaded. Jin came into school smiling like always. No matter what, it seemed that Jin was always in a good mood. He was just a positive person.

Namjoon on the other hand, was the complete opposite. He came into school with a straight face showing no emotion but you just knew that he didn't want to be bothered. He gave off a very intimidating feel when you looked at him.

Namjoon entered his first class but confusion hit him when seeing a lot of people at around his and Jin's table. As he got closer, he saw that they were all talking to Jin and he to them.

Didn't he just get here?

As Namjoon sat down, everyone that was once talking to Jin left to their seats.

The boy was intimidating.

"Why were they over here?" Namjoon asked. Jin was quite surprised that Namjoon talked to him, he always seemed to ignore him. "Oh, well I went to this party on Friday and apparently I made a lot of friends." Jin said smiling.

"Wait, you were at Yoongi's party?" Namjoon questioned. "Was that who's party it was?" Jin asked. Namjoon nodded.

Before Jin could say anything else, their teacher started speaking. "Good morning everyone, I hope you had a good weekend. We're going to be starting on a new project today," he announced.

The class groaned.

"Oh calm down, will you? It won't kill you to work for once," the teacher muttered.

"So what you'll be doing is building a miniature bridge out of toothpicks to see what goes into creating everything we see outside, like structure and foundation." Namjoon dozed off while he was talking, having no interest in the task. "This is going to be a group assignment so you'll just work with the people at your table," he finished.

Namjoon heavily sighed. Great.

"Here's the rubric that your grade will be based on and the instructions on what to do." The teacher said while passing out papers to everyone. "This shouldn't be hard so don't make a big deal over nothing."

Namjoon noticed how Jin thoroughly looked at the papers. Looks like I won't have to work, He thought.

"For your presentation, you can make a PowerPoint, video, poster, whatever you want as long as you end with a stable bridge. You can use the rest of this period to plan out your ideas." The teacher explained, before everyone gathered around their tables immediately discussing their thoughts.