Forgive myself?

POV: Lucy

The outside world is spinning and shaking, but I'm frozen. I can't feel anything and I don't know why.

I look up and remember we are fighting some guild from up north. They stole a magic diamond.

"Lucy!" Natsu growls blocking an attack. " We need you, zone out at the guild hall all you want."

I quickly nod and grab my keys. Summoning Cancer. I try my best to focus, but I can't. My mind keeps drifting into thought. Gray suddenly tackles me. Another blow that could have hit me.

"Lucy! What the hell!? Please focus before you get hurt!" Gray growls getting back up to  face the guild. I try my best to help. Still not quite here.

Natsu and Gray fall back, whispering a quick plan. Natsu nods,  launching himself at the group as Gray sneaks to fight the man with the diamond. I keep some of the guild off there backs. Leading cancer on.

Suddenly the guild scatters.

Leaving Gray holding the stunning red diamond.

Natsu goes over to me and grabs me a bit roughly."Lucy! You need to focus. If you ever died I don't know what all of us would do. We need you. Okay? So get your head out of the sky."

"Sorry guys... I just feel like I'm not here?" I look down at my feet feeling embarrassed.

"Just get back to yourself, okay?" Gray adds patting my shoulder.

" I will..."

We head home, walking, because Natsu don't do moving things. I feel myself drift off into thought again. Natsu's voice disappearing. Everything seeming slower. It doesn't take long before I zone out to a blackness. I can hear faint yelling and a tight grip on my arms.

*hours later*

My eyes flutter open and where at the guild. I see faces, I know them all. But at the moment I go blank at remembering there names.

"Somethings wrong with her! She's been zoning out for a few weeks! Now today she passes out for 6 hours, another three minutes and it's 7 hours!" Natsu screams. Then I start remembering. Levy sprints into the guild room that moment looking until she sees the crowd around me.

" I came as soon as I heard!" She pushes through the little group to my side. "Lucy what happened? Did you see any dots before you passed out? Or did you have headache?"

" No. I was walking and I started to think about something." I look over to Natsu and he looks at me. His eyes screaming for something.

" Lucy? I think I should stay at your house with you okay?" Levy asks. Looking at me her eyes full of worry.

" Yeah go ahead." I look over to her. " I have a pull out couch. In case anyone wanted to stay."

"Good!" Levy pecks my forehead. " Us girls gotta look out for each other right? With Mr.fire brains, and stripper I'm surprised your not crazy."

" I want to go home." I mumble.

"Okay, tell Gageel I'll be staying with Lucy for a bit,so if he needs me to see me there! "She takes my hand and helps me up off the table. Giving a quick nod to Makarov.

When we leave the building she locks arms with me and looks me over. " Is it the boys? Do you love Gray or Natsu?"

" No, I'm just thinking." I look at the ground. Levy leading the way, I had nearly forgotten how to get home.

"Come on!" Levy darts up the apartment stairs to my room and pulls the key from the top of the molding. She pops the door open with a click of the key and the twist of the handle. I go in and sit at my desk, looking over my notes.

Levy looks around and heads to the kitchen for something. "Ew! Lucy when's the last time you went to the store!"

I pause.... God I don't know. Panick surges through me and I write a note on a piece paper.

Remember.

Sorry for such a short chapter! This is an intro into Lucy's issue? Will she be able to get rid of these empty thoughts for Natsu?

Comment and vote
For my good friends
GeekyFan  Iwillhuntyou
Enjoy you two!

Now a quick word from the characters.

Natsu: I don't know about this one Healey? Is Lucy okay or is this like you other story....

Healey: I can't tell you! It will ruin the whole story!

Lucy: Dude I haven't been shopping!? God Healey how sick am I? I also like how Levy is staying with me, I thought you would make Gray or Natsu.

Healey: I'm nicer than that.

Levy: I'm perfect for being Lucy's babysitter.

Lucy: Ha. Ha. Very funny.