Behind the library-chapter 3

Where i should go first? Mrs.Murray said I had this day off to explore."I questioned myself out loud. " I still have to put down my suitcase and my dorm, so ill go there i guess." I decided. The bell rang and teens burst out of their classrooms. The hallways were filling up and i decided to go around the buildings instead of through them.

I exited the building and went behind another that i believed was the library. A couple people were talking to each other, but it wasn't as bad as it was in the halls. I walked past them looking down, but I was then pushed up against the wall. I glanced up, eyes wide, to see the group of 3.

" So Luke, I think we found a new friend to play with" The only girl of the 3 declared. " Yeah, I think your right, Clarisse" Stated the one referred to Luke,the one that was currently holding me up against the wall. " So If you are in any of our classes expect to do are homework . That ok with you? The 3rd one that hasn't talked yet asked me. "Ethan, he doesn't have a choice silly. " Clarisse grinned.

"So whats your name, little one." Luke demanded. " If i told him that, he could probably find out my classes and my dorm number." I thought. I wasn't that dumb. I decided that whatever happened now was better then it happening always. " You know its rude to not answer me when I ask you a question. " Luke whispered in my ear, making me finch.

"Ethan , teach him what happens when i don't get an answer." Luke commanded smirking. The next moment i found myself on the ground.The pain flared up in my right leg and i could tell i would get a bruise there later.Ethan started to kick me in the other leg with Luke and Clarisse laughing in the back ground. A kick to my stomach and i got the wind knocked out of me. Luke then let me up and slammed my head into the wall. I started seeing black spots and i was really dizzy.Suddenly i heard a voice shout and i could here people running toward us .

" Well what do you know its Peter and James ." Clarisse spoke, announcing someones arrival. I stayed on the floor looking down, trying to catch the breath , but out of the corner of my eye I saw the 3 started slowly backing away. " Its Percy and Jason for your information , and what just do you think you are doing ?"the taller blond boy asked." Come on guys lets go its not fun anymore ", i heard Ethan say to Luke and Clarisse.

One of them was about to go after them, but the other held him back . I looked up to see two boys staring down at me. They were kinda intimidating, even if they just helped me. The taller one had light blue eyes and blond hair with a faint scar above his lip, and the shorter one had dark green eyes and black hair. They were both looking down at me in concern.

" My names Jason, and this is Percy . Are you ok ?" Blond one asked me." I'm f-f-fine ." I answered. I knew i was probably going to get a few bruises or so, but i wasn't bleeding or anything so its fine." Here " Percy suddenly said. I looked up to see him holding out his hand to help me up . I took his hand but as soon I stood up I winced in pain. I almost fell again but before i fell Percy grabbed my arm steadying me.

" so whats your name?" Jason asked me . I opened my mouth and was about to answer but i was then cut off by the bell . " oh hey, we have to go to class but we could walk you to yours if you want ." Jason offered ." I do not have classes until t-tomorrow and i have to p-put my suitcase in my dorm. " I explained. They already did enough for me. I didn't want to be a bother." ok , but be careful" Jason warned before he and Percy walked to their first class.

(Here is annother chappie!!!! hope yall like it    733 WORDSS!!!!!!)