Chapter:4

Vicki showed up outside my house honking her horn, so I ran out and hopped in her car. Before I could even close my door she started asking me all kinds of questions about what happened. Except I actually told her the truth, I told her who did it and everything. Everyone else I told the same story I told the cops, but I trust her not to tell anyone. "Why didn't you tell the cops?" she asked with a puzzled look on her face, while we were driving to what is still the mystery destination to me "Because I am going to get revenge, much better revenge then the cops. I still don't know what yet but I will figure it out." She just nods because she learned a long time ago, when I want to get payback, I get payback.

We finally get to where we are going, and I see the sign "Rainbow Night Club" which is the really unoriginal name for the LGBT night club in our town. Even though I'm not in the mood to dance I still go in with her, not even 5 minutes pass and she is disappearing into the crowd of girls. I head over to where all the guys were dancing and joined in. Then my heart skipped a beat and I almost passed out, I saw the last thing I would ever expect to see in my life. I would expect to die to a shark attack before I ever saw this in my life. But it was happening, right there in front of me was Austin, but not only was he dancing in a gay night club, he was dancing in a gay night club with another guy. It was at that exact moment I saw how I was going to get my payback, I pulled out my phone, and took some pictures of him dancing with that guy, I even managed to get one of him kissing the guy's cheek.

I ran off before he saw me and found Vicki. I ran up to her "I know how I'm going to get my payback" and she let out one of those happy screams that girls make. Then she asked "Wait how?" I showed her the pictures on my phone "OMG!" she screamed, "Wait did you just take those?" I pointed over to where he was dancing "He was just right over there." We went home a few minutes later and I had my plan. I could black mail him just like I do the dean, but this will be so much better in so many ways.

I didn't get much sleep that night, I kept thinking about how Austin is one of us. I also kept wondering why he would bully me for being gay if he is gay too. All of these thoughts kept going through my head along with one other, which I tried my very hardest to not think about, he is actually pretty cute.