chapter 5

hello everyone just wanted to give credits to my friend Iona for using her surname :) haha pleeeaaassseeeee comment what you think of this story. it means a lot because I don't know if this is even that good :/ tah :D

School continued the same for ages. Nothing interesting happened. The usual fights and smoking. No one died at least.

I hadn't made any friends.

The teachers were really concerned. They were worried I wasn't fitting in. I explained to my pastoral manager that I wanted to focus on my education for this last year. She said that the school would support me but she clearly wasn't pleased with my negative attitude.

Can had got a job and had stopped worrying about me for once. Overall my life was just the way I wanted it. I went to school , came home did my homework , read books, watched TV. Every Saturday I would go to the nearest library and get some books. I especially liked the twilight saga.

Then he came in.

I was walking to the library when I saw him again. I dropped some books at the sight of him. His perfection still shocked me. He ran over the road and helped pick them up. A car beeped its horn at him.

"Hello " he smiled.

I just smiled back.

"Heading to library I guess?"

"Yeah" I stammered.

"I'll carry these, we should talk"

"Last time I saw you, you knew my name, how ?"

"I scared you didn't I? Sorry its a habit. I just know everyone in this area I guess. Everyone knows your name , your new" he said, his voice was smooth and tempting.

"But I hadn't started school yet?" I questioned

He shrugged

"What's your named anyway?" I asked

"Jake." He smirked "Jake Moore"

We got to the library and I held the heavy door open for him and he carried the books in and placed them on the librarians desk.

"Returns" he chortled and we walked to the teens corner.

"Hallie you don't have any friends do you?" He asked.

" how would you know?" I asked. His interrogation began to bother me. "I have a mate in your form" he shrugged. How come he knew so much but acted like he knew so little.

"You were really scary last time I saw you, you sounded like a 100 year old man" I blurted out

He looked at me funny.

"You were like I can always see you again hailie always" I said putting on a mans voice.

We both started laughing. I hadn't realised how much I had actually missed human company in these past few weeks.

"Another habit" he smiled "acting like my dad"

We spent an hour just chatting and mucking around. He attempted to help me choose afew books but I just laughed at his suggestions.

I said I didn't want friends , but Jake could be an acception.

omg guys I'm so sorry I don't know how the hell to get this to notn be italics >_< I copy and pasted it so there is no way of getting rid of it!! PLEAASSEEE comment what you think! I'd love to hear!