"Casey." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"What did she do this time?" I asked. He sighed and shifted. He laid his head in my lap and started to play a game on my phone. "The usual. She tried to push herself on me. The only girl I like is you and you know that. Then she tried to get defensive and threaten me but you know me, that didn't scare me. So I threatened her." He said. My eyes widened.

"You threatened her, Levi?" I asked. He nodded and waved his hand like it was not a big deal. The guy just threatened a person. Levi wasn't the nicest around school and everyone knew that. "What did you say?" I asked.

"Well, I said that if she didn't leave me alone that I'd snap her neck." He said. I sighed. "Can you at least try to be nicer? That was kind of mean don't you think?" I asked. He shrugged. The bell ringed, signaling us to go to class. Joanna hopped up and said bye to us. I didn't have anymore classes for the day. But Levi had an athletic period.

"Hey don't you have to go to baseball?" I asked. He shook his head. "Not me, my credits are finished. I really don't have to come to school but I come for you." He said.

"Today was my last day. I just had to come and take a few tests this morning." I said and he nodded. We got up and headed towards the truck. "Did you eat today?" He asked. I shook my head. "They ran out of French fries so I gave up." I said and he laughed. "I didn't eat either, wanna grab something?" He asked.

"Yeah let's go." I said and we started towards the truck. After eating, Levi started home. "Hey, Tony is coming to my game!" I said excitedly.

"Oh, yeah, he is." Levi said in a monotone voice. Levi didn't like Tony. It was only because Tony liked to flirt with me and I didn't mind. But Tony knew not to cross boundaries with Levi. Tony was one of the people who helped me realize my feelings with Levi. We pulled up to the house and I hopped out. I ran straight to the shed and cranked the four wheeler. I drove to the smokehouse. Tony's truck was parked outside.

I rushed into the smokehouse and spotted him. "Tony!" I shouted as he looked up. He opened his arms for me as I jumped in them. "Hey, Chelsea!" He said. We hugged for a really long time.

"How have you been?" I asked.

"Oh I've been doing good. I missed you." He said.

"I missed you too. Hey, are you coming to my game?" I asked.

"Why would I miss it?" He said and I smiled. We talked and caught up for the time being. "Where's Levi?" He asked.

"Right here." I heard Levi's voice. I turned and Levi was standing at the door. His arms were crossed and he looked mad. Him and Tony exchanged greetings then Levi turned to me. "Come on, we've gotta get you to the field, babe. Senior recognition starts in an hour and you know how long you take to get ready." He said. I looked at the clock and realized that he was right. I said bye to Tony and left with Levi.

It looked like he walked out here. I hopped onto the four wheeler and he made me move so he could drive. I held on tight to his torso. "So you still don't like Tony?" I asked. He said nothing but his jaw clenched.

"Tony has had a big ass crush on you since last year. No, I don't like him. He needs to learn boundaries." He said and pulled off. I looked at him shocked. "Don't become all protective when you just recently revealed your true feelings to me, Levi. You've been dancing around that subject for however long. And Tony is two years older than me. I have no romantic interest in him at all so I suggest you calm down." I said and hopped off.

I went and grabbed my uniform from the truck and changed. I was so mad at Levi right now. After angrily putting on my uniform and fixing my hair I left. All my anger I had towards Levi right now was channeled into my hair. I did a nice side braid and pulled the rest of my hair into a ponytail. The ponytail fell down my back. I pulled up to the field and hopped out.

After setting my stuff down in the dugout, I took a walk around the parking lot. There was forty minutes to spare before the senior recognition. A black truck pulled up and the guys that I thought that I wouldn't see until graduation hopped out. All five of them. "Chelsea!" They shouted. A huge smile broke out across my face as I ran to them.

I jumped and gave each of them a huge hug. "Hunter, Steven, Luke, Daniel, and Grayson?! What are you guys doing here, I thought you weren't coming until graduation?" I asked.

"We wanted to come see our favorite softball player play her last game." Grayson said. These were Levi's brothers. Hunter was the oldest, then Luke, Daniel, Steven, and Grayson was the baby. He was off at a camp during the last few weeks of school. They were all two years apart. These guys are just like brothers to me. "Y'all are so sweet." I said.

"It was the least we could do." Steven said.

"Yeah, and we get to see Levi too." Daniel said.

"Where is he?" Hunter asked. I rolled my eyes. They chuckled. "What did he do this time?" Grayson asked.

"I rather not talk about it. I'm trying to keep a positive attitude for this game." I said. "That bad, huh?" Luke asked. I nodded. He draped an arm over my shoulder and we all started walking towards the field. "Don't let him get to you." Luke said. I nodded. He walked me to the dugout. They all went and found seats.

I went to the infield and waited with the other seniors for the small program to start. Once my number and name was called, I stepped up and waved. I could hear the loud cheers from Anderson boys and my family. My mom and dad made their way to me with baskets. I hugged them and thanked them for the gifts. After the recognition the game started.

I ran to my spot in left field. The first batter decided to swing on the first pitch. Her ball went flying in between center and left field. "I got it!" I yelled as the ball landed in my glove. The crowd cheered as I threw the ball in and jogged back to my spot. One of the team members scored but that was about to change because our team's turn to bat came up.

I was fourth in the line up and the second batter was at bat now. After advances, I was on deck. I took a few swings. It was my turn to bat and the bases were loaded. I watched closely as the pitcher took her stance. She started and I watched as the ball flew out of her hand. I took the hardest swing ever at that ball. I heard the deafening crack of the impact and took off running. The other runners made their way home.

As I rounded to second I watched the ball fly over the fence. I couldn't help but leap out of joy as I sprinted home. I ran into the tunnel of teammates and hollered as they patted my helmet. The crowd was ecstatic. My last high school softball game was going pretty good if you ask me.