(4.5) Jason

I drummed my fingers against the table worriedly.

Two hours ago, I had sent a text to both Andy and Cassidy, to which neither replied. I knew Andy was still mad at me, but I really had no choice. And Cassidy.. There was no way I could ask her to come back. Knowing her anyway, she'd probably be sulking at a bar and grinding against sluts like her. A frown overtook my features. How wonderful- I was degrading her.

"Ryan!" I called out, waiting for a few seconds until my newest assistant stumbled in the room.

"Sir?"

"A cup of coffee, please," I grumbled lowly, breathing out. "No cremé."

"Yes, Sir," he replied, hurrying out of the room. I shrugged understandingly. After all, I practically resembled Grumpy from Snow White these days, a frown the only thing I knew how to maintain. It was getting quite boring, and I've finally found a replacement.

I found something that I can take all my frustration out on, and it wouldn't say anything. Why would it? It's a thing.

A delicate knock graced the open door to my office, and I sat up, started. "Come in," I ordered, leaning back into my chair and propping my legs up on the table.

Her glowing, scarlet hair was the first that took me by surprise, then the sapphire blue orbs that hid shyly behind her long eyelashes, a ghost of happiness evident behind them, hidden. Her red lips matched the color of her, once in a thin line, until she smiled so beautifully, the corners of her lips tugging themselves upwards. My breathing grew ragged, rough, and the air quickly became suffocating.

I tugged at my collar, wiping my now-sweaty forehead as Ryan hurried in with the coffee. I growled. "No! Toss that and get me a cold glass."

"Wine?" Ryan inquired.

"Anything!" I whispered harshly, making him jump as he rushed out for a second time. I lowered my gaze to the lady's red heels, three inches high and stable on my tiled ground. I gulped. Audibly. I swung my legs off of my desk, keeping them close together.

"Jason," she purred, walking slowly towards me, her sheer, black mini dress rubbing her cleavage. "Long time, no see. You haven't gotten enough courage to call me, have you?"

My breathing almost stopped, my heart beating an unfamiliar rhythm. "I've been busy."

The lady hummed softly, scanning my office confidently. Meanwhile, I was sweating buckets, my shirt now drenched with the smell of nervousness. It's been ages since I felt this way.

"Too busy for me?" She crooned. "I thought I told you to alert me about everything, Jason."

"You did," I whispered. "And I did now. Cassidy is gone."

"So does that mean you want to indulge with me?" The lady asked, sitting across from me, her logs crossed and her chest puffed. My jaw ticked.

"Yes," I mumbled.

"Ah!" She laughed, grabbing my chin roughly and forcing me to look at her. I could no longer remember how to breathe. "My rules seem to be forgotten. Address me properly, Jason. Show me you still know. Show me you still care."

I struggled to form the words as my throat clogged up with my anxiety, my previous life flashing in clips at her touch. "Yes, Mistress."

Surprise lol! Let me know what you guys think! And 1k on this story already? I must be dreaming XD
~Liam