(3) Show Me 'Better'

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT AHEAD! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! And pleasure ;)

He gently runs the whip's bristle down my bare back, making me shiver. I shake one of my ankles, biting my lip as I realize it's too tight to get out of.

"Are they tight enough?" He asks what I'm thinking, referring to the ankle straps as he drags the whip down my chest, smacking my áss with his free hand. I squeak, out of all things.

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear your answer," he teases, running the whip up and down my body as if he was painting. He plants small, soft kisses on my neck. I moan quietly.

"They're tight enough," I whisper, quick to add a 'Master' at the end.

He starts kissing down my chest, licking each nipple gently as I watch them harden, hoping it's only the effect of the cold air. Slowly, he kisses his way down my stomach and close to my pússy, swiftly locking eyes as he pulls away. God, damnit. I moan in frustration, blowing quick pulses of air.

"I can't wait to taste you," he whispers huskily, quickly bringing down the whip on my áss.

I gasp sharply, my breathing heavy with anticipation. "Oh god."

"Oh that wasn't hard at all," he says, bringing down the whip to contact my áss again as a strangled cry escapes my throat. I was loving this, and there was proof. "I could do so much better, baby."

'Then show me better,' I wanted to say, deciding against it as I let out another frustrated moan while he lightly teased my pússy with his tongue, not quite making contact yet. That manipulative, teasing, piece of.. Angelic wonders.

He brings down the whip again, colliding at the same place as the last two lashes. Another strangled cry escapes as I scrunch my eyes closed, grimacing.

Apparently, he noticed my grimace, because I could hear him as he stood up and felt his burning gaze. "Look at me."

I didn't. I kept my eyes shut while I let him watch me. Was he going to stop?

"I said, look at me," he ordered, firmer this time. I hesitantly open my eyes, looking up at him slowly. "I don't want to see you do that again. You're going to enjoy what I like doing. Do I make myself clear?" He cracks the whip on my bottom again, harder than before.

"Crystal, Master!" I cry out, breathing heavily as he pauses. Gosh, this is so hot. Not only am I sweating, but he likes my vulnerable position. Jason blindfolded me all the time. God, Jason wouldn't even kiss me. Why? Why is that Declan can kiss me and make me feel like this when I've only known him for barely an hour, yet Jason couldn't when I've known for two years?

He smiles lovingly. "You don't seem to like the whip. Is that right?" He mutters, starting to paint me with the whip's bristle again, barely making contact.

"No," I breathed out. "I like it." I watched him slowly.

"I want you to choose something else off of the wall," he said, removing the whip and beginning to trace my breasts with the tips of his fingers, circling around my ńipples. He knew how to torture a sexually frustrated girl, he did. "Can you do that for me, baby?"

I pretend to ponder about it for a moment, when I'm really just enjoying this dominant's touch. He could make my core swell and wet by touching something so simple- like my forehead. Jason could barely do that when he touched me anywhere. Why am I making comparisons?

A mischievous grin cracks my features as I lick my bottom lip. "Why not you?"

"Careful what your wish for, baby," he murmurs, running his hand along my wet pùssy, breaking into a grin himself as the whip cracks on outer thighs. "I said choose."