11 // "Can I Tell You Something?"

Isaac Lahey:

October 20th

-Beginning Of School-

I walk into school just as the bell rings to send us to class, I walk straight to Physics. When I get to Physics Stiles and Scott had a seat near them open so I sit there, the second bell rings to start class. Once everyone is in their seats the teacher takes role, then passes out our assignment. He says that he chose are partners for us: Scott with Danny, Allison with Lydia, and Stiles and me. Stiles and Scott seem sad that they aren't working together.

*Beginning of assignment*

"Hey, Isaac, ready to do this thing?" Stiles says.

"Hey, Stiles, and yeah let's get this over with." I reply.

"Are you okay dude?" Stiles asked.

"Huh, Yeah I'm fine I've had a lot on my mind." I answer.

"Okay." He replies.

"Hey Stiles, can I tell you something?" I ask.

"Does it have something to do about the other night?" He questioned.

"No, not at all. It has to do with Scott." I reply, blushing a little bit.

"What about Scott?" He asked.

"Uhm, I don't know how to put this." I say.

"Just tell me, I won't judge." He replies.

"Okay, Uhm I think I like Scott." I say.

"Oh well, to be honest I wasn't expecting that but, that's okay dude." He replies.

"Really? Do you think he likes me?" I ask.

"I don't know, why don't you ask him?" He questioned.

"Me ask? Are you crazy, I'm way to shy for that, and what if he thinks I'm weird or something?" I answer.

"Scott is understanding, he won't think you're weird." He replies.

"What if he does? I don't want to loose him Stiles." I told Stiles.

"Trust me you won't loose him, Do you want me to talk to him?" He asks.

"No, I'll talk to him." I respond.

"Okay, now back to our assignment." He replies.

*30 minutes later*

Stiles and I finish our assignment, so we get started on our homework. While we our doing our homework, I'm thinking of how, when, and I'm gonna tell Scott. I'm not good about sharing my feelings. I think I'm gonna tell him this weekend. 'Yeah this weekend should be a good time to tell him', I think to myself, as I get back to finishing my homework.