06 // "How Do You Losers Even Survive?"

Isaac Lahey:

October 2nd

-Beginning Of School-

I walk in and see all of my friends and that's the best feeling in the world is Gavin people you can talk to that won't scream at you. I chat with them for a few then the first bell rings so I walk to Algebra 11. Surprisingly Algebra is one of my favorite classes. I just find it easier than other classes. I had practice this afternoon after school and after that I think Scott, Stiles, Allison, Lydia, Jackson, And I are going out to get pizza but I could be wrong.

-Practice-

We were all in the locker room get dresses for practice when coach stopped us to talk to us.

"You guys go out there and you kick ass, I know I shouldn't be saying that but do go out there a kick massive ass." Coach says as we all cheer.

"oh and Stilinski you are replacing Danny tonight." Coach says to Stiles.

"what's wrong with Danny?" Stiles questioned.

"he sucks.. and you suck a little less." Coach answers.

"Okay coach." Stiles replies.

"Congratulations Dude." Scoot says to Stiles.

"Thanks but I'm screwed.... I'm not good at all!" Stiles replies.

"You will do great!" Scott says.

"Just don't pass to me." Stiles says to Scott.

"Okay dude." Scott replies.

"Hey Congrats Dude." I say to Stiles.

"Thanks man... and could you do me a favor?" Stiles asked me.

"Yeah sure... what is it man?" I asked him.

"Can you try not to pass to me?" Stiles asked.

"Yeah sure." I reply.

"Thanks Man!" Stiles says.

"I have a question for the both of you." I say to them.

"Okay" Stiles says.

"What is it?" Scott asks.

"How do you loser even survive?" I asked them.

"I don't even know." Scott replies.

"You know how I survive is by breathing, eating, drinking, etc. you know the normal thing any person would need to do to survive." Stiles says sarcastically.

"Shut up Stiles." I say joking around with him.

-After Practice-

Allison, Jackson, Lydia, Stiles, Scott and I all went out for some pizza after practice. We sat around and chatted for awhile then we all went home. Stiles and Scott invited me over to spend the night but I declined I said that I would another night. I went to Derek's place ... which is where I'm pretty much living... and I go to my room and play on my laptop for about an hour then I lay down and I fall right to sleep.