The date ( PART 2 ) // thirteen.5

"Okay...., dating... BEGIN!!"
"Stop calling it that..! >//n//<" frisk whimpered
they stayed silent for a few minutes, it seemed like hours. papyrus scratched his head awkwardly. Frisk rubbed her arm with the same nervous grin as always.
"NYEH?!!" Papyrus shrieked, sending frisk unexpectedly back a step.
"You are wearing clothes?! oh my! this can't be!!" He cried. Frisk turned red with distress and embarrassment.
"Wha-? Of course I am! I mean I'm not going to show up nu-"
"You must have bee prepared for this, like you knew this was going to happen! You've had feelings for me all this time! Well human- I must say.. I'm flattered!!" he squealed
Frisk sighed of relief and settled her arms. Then shot back up after realising what he said.
"I don't have FEELINGS for you!!! 0///^///o" frisk said cowardly.
"I have feelings for sans..." She said whispery, batting her eyelashes.
"I must also put on clothes!!" Papyrus yelled.
"I'll be right back human!"
( 2.5 hours later... )
frisk had holding up her head with her hand and she nodded off.
"TA DAAAAA!!!" Papyrus screamed emerging from the closet.
"Ah!!" Frisk yelled shortly. " oh hey papyrus..,....Where are we again?"
"So what do you think?" Papyrus said posing in various ways. Frisk adjusted her eyes.
"You look,, great?!" she said yawning
"NYEH!!!???" He yelled waking her up fully.
"A-A compliment??!!" "It's too..NICE!!" He screamed
"Why are you screaming?!" Frisk said covering her ears
"Well human,! There is something,.. SECRET, about this outfit? Can you find it?" Papyrus said mischievously
"Uhhhmmmmm.... Your hat?" She said shrugging
"Nyehh!!!!" He yelled
"Stop doing that1!!" She said covering her ears again. He lifted his hat to show... "YAY! it's..... more spaghetti.... yay..!" Frisk said grinning awkwardly.
"It's a gift for you!" He said excitedly.
"Thanks?" She said graciously
He started wide-eyed at her.
"Oh..!" She took a bite of it and instantly squinted her eyes in disgust. she swallowed it slow ( this is the most disturbing sentence I've ever wrote )
"It's great!" She said putting it down and sliding it away.
Papyrus flew back like he had been hit with a bomb.
"NYEH!!! another compliment!!! this-this is too hunch human.."
"i'm sorry but I don't feel the same way about you... But I will be your friend and I'll try to help you find the right one! again I am sorry I could not return the feelings that you feel for me..!
I'm just too great to handle!"
Frisk wiped her head and sighed
"Okay papyrus.. okay," she said smiling faintly.
-
Here it is! The date part 2, I hope you enjoy this, I've been working on it for awhile now and super sorry for the huge delay guys.. ♥︎ I hope you enjoyed!
All my love,-author ♥︎