Flirting // twelve

"Wha-what are you d-doing" frisk said slowly reaching for the blunt dagger she had in her back pocket.
"Human.. I have failed to fool you with my puzzles, you seem to be smarter than intended. So it appears I might have to take it to the next level. Capturing you over a battle" Papyrus said crossing his arms pleased
"What? I don't want to fight you!" Frisk said dramatically, taking a step back.
"Don't be silly human! it won't hurt.......that much!, besides how else will I earn my place at the top of the Royal guard?!" He said expressively.
Frisk sighed letting her arms flop to her knees.
"Well oka-
But before she could act, the battle had begun.
"Your go!" Papyrus yelled
Frisks heart thumped heavily, it felt like she was carrying a thousand weights on her shoulder. She cleared her throat and looked at her options.
•Fight ( nope )
•Talk ( that's okay...)
•Item ( I have nothing to use, )
•Mercy ( I can't spare him, not yet )
"I might aswell talk," frisk said to herself
•Flirt ( w-wh-what!? >//< )
•Insult ( goodness no! )
"I c-cant flirt!" She thought panicking
but it seemed at that point to be her only option. Her face bright red, she gulped while her wobbling hand pressed the 'Flirt' option.
"H-hey P-papyrus... i - umm think y-you, are reaaally c-cool an-d amazing~!" She said nervously. She could feel herself melting in embarrassment.
"NYEH?!" Papyrus yelled covering his red face with his gloves.
Frisk brought herself to a big bent smile.
"Well... If that's the way you feel.... We should go on a date!" Papyrus yelled happily
"Wha- a-a date?!" Frisk said cautiously "But-t I- love san-"
"Then it's settled! We will go on our date!" He finalised
"I w-wouldn't call it a date..!!" she said gushing nervously,
at least it meant this crummy battles over she thought relieved.
"right after we finish the battle!" He finished
"Ehh!?" Frisk said worried. "Urghhh" she moaned, sweating from her emotions.
they proceeded the battles for hours, until papyrus had used his final 'special' attack. The night was upcoming and the air had thickened. Frisk gasped for breath as she wobbled in her boots.
"Well human.... I guess I have... Failed, to capture you again....., you may go forward, but if you still want to go on our date... I'll be infront of my house" Papyrus said rushing back to his house. Frisk saw the sadness past his determined face. At first she hated the idea of a date, but seeing her friend like that made her sore. She looked down the narrow pathway leading to a next step in her journey then looked back to snowdin, knowing papyrus was there waiting for her undecided return. she let out a sigh and straightened her face, as she walked back into snowdin. Even if she doesn't love him, she still wanted to make him happy.
Papyrus saw her trotting through the snow, as his expression lighted as she approached.
"Aha! I see you couldn't pass the opportunity of dating the great papyrus! Nyeheh! Now let's go have a DATE!" He yelled practically so the whole town heard.
"S-stop calling it a date!!! >//<" frisk yelled back blushing like a tsundere.

~

omg! thank you guys SOOOOO much for 7K reads!!!!! (>人<;)
I honestly was not expecting this at all, but I'm so happy so many of you are liking the story.
As I always say, my promise from me to you is that I'll always work my best on chapters for you guys to enjoy!~
I love you all so much ♥︎
all my love, -author