Missing // ten

the night had gone, and frisk awoke once more in the hotel room. She thought of the night before and all the things she had seen. She got back at early dawn, and here she was, back in the warm cozy hotel bed.
Her attention was caught by the note sand had left softly landing on the dark wooden floor. She remembered she was to head for the skeleton household this morning. Like any typical teenager, she groaned and lazily got herself up. She had no belongings to gather except her phone placed on a bedside table. She again saw the note her hopeless crush had left for her and decided she best pick it up. As she picked it up she examined it once more, noticing a new, not there before phone number, written on the back. She turned on her phone and slowly typed in the dial code. Her finger trembled over the last number. Her mind was repeatedly going '7.7.7.7.7" .
she bit her lip before turning away, switching her phone off. She crumbled the letter into a ball and there it into the bin. With a turn of a key, she left her home away from home.
"Oh good morning!~" the bunny at the counter said sipping lemon tea. Frisk waved at the bunny nervously. "Would you like some tea? something to eat?" The bunny said looking concerned
"um- I actually left my money elsewhere..." She said faintly smiling.
"Oh, you poor thing..., here have a cinnamon bunny, it's on me" she said tossing the sweet treat to frisk.
"why thank you! A lot, ! Um see you later!~" frisk said stuttering between every word
"Hehehe~ stay safe" the bunny said waving, sweetly. The oak door gently opened, revealing the fresh cold, crisp air frisk adored so much. She strode out into the open air almost like she were in a musical play. Her boots glided through the shallow snow like an ice rink, and the fresh breeze sent an ecstatic shock down her back. She made her way through the town to the large wooden house decorated with Christmas lights at the end of  the village. The lights crew clearer as she strode towards the house. Her mood lightened As she thought of her friends, and her spirits rose as she felt the determination running through her veins. She halted before the welcoming building and rang the doorbell, she fixed her posture, cleared her throat, and stood tall. She heard rustling from inside and scratches at the door........but nobody came. She lowered her back, and rung the doorbell once more, nobody came. Concerned, she knocked on the door, "Hello?!". Her expression changed to a frown as she frantically banged on the door "it's me..! Frisk! HeLLO?! HELLO,?!" She yelled. She let out a deep breath she had been holding., as the door finally opened. But still, nobody there. She opened the door wider to see the pitch darkness inside. The building was empty of anyone. She regained her deep breath as she took a step inside.