Luke smirked back. He went to grab my suitcase before I could even protest. "You don't have the option to have facial hair, Calum. I do."

I stuck my tongue out like a mature adult.

We started walking towards the exit, passing by the group of people on the way. A few of them asked me for pictures as well. And then there were those who asked for a picture with both Luke and I.

After taking a picture, a girl with bright red hair asked, "Calum? I just wanted to know what is it you like most about Luke?"

There were many things I could have answered, but I kept it simple. "I like his cooking skills." I replied. That seemed couple-y enough, right?

Few more pictures later, Luke and I were walking hand-in-hand towards the parking lot, him wheeling my suitcase behind. I insisted that he didn't need to do that and that I was fine, but he just wouldn't budge.

I waited until we got to his car before I let go of his hand.

After placing my luggages into his trunk and getting into our seats, Luke started the engine. "So, how was Los Angeles?"

"Hot. Very sunny. Just like I remember." Music started to play through the speakers. Luke had connected his phone to the speakers before driving off.

While I was still on the airplane, I spent a lot of time worried about how it would be awkward between Luke and I. Contrary to my beliefs, the conversation continued on like normal. It seemed as if he wasn't going to bring up the kiss anytime soon, and I don't think I should either. I understood why Luke couldn't, he told me so himself. I knew where he was coming from.

"What do you have scheduled so far?" He asked.

My head leaned back and I closed my eyes as I tried to recall the email Patricia had sent us about what our schedules consisted of. "Honestly? Too many things. We have non-stop interviews and meetings since the tour's starting soon, plus rehersals next week. Don't get me wrong, I really am excited, and I'm so grateful we're going to have a world tour. I'm just saying, I'm pretty sure these next two weeks will drain me."

Luke shot me a look of sympathy before locking his eyes on the road again."Look on the bright side, once these two weeks are over you'll be so excited for your first show you'll probably forget all about how tired you've been."

I nodded, acknowledging his point. "What about you?" I asked. "What do you have planned for the next two weeks?"

"I have, I think, three more interviews for the new movie," Luke began to tick off his list of things to do. "Courtney said she'll confirm with my agent what day this week my two other photoshoots will be, a brand deal I can't share much about since we'll still be discussing the final details soon, then I'm meeting with people all week for an upcoming movie."

My eyebrows rose, both impressed and a little worried. "You're a pretty busy guy yourself."

"Uh-huh. Today's actually the last day-off I'll have in a while."

"Luke," I couldn't tell if he knew I was frowning at him. "You could've been resting or something, not driving back and forth just to pick me up from the airport."

He chuckled at that, making me frown even more. "Relax, will you? I wanted to pick you up."

"Well, you made the wrong choice." I mumbled, causing Luke to laugh again.