Chapter 5 / I kinda like it...

A/N
I'm just gonna update the story at this time probably.. Shooting for every other day or every day.
Sorry for the mind/spicy out of character for bill and dipper
Enjoy!

~

'Maybe he just wants to talk more about... Something normal people talk about...' Bill thought still waiting for Dipper.

He took a sip of the apple juice he had just got as the diner bell rang. Dipper walked in with a frown on his face as he slowly approached Bill.

"Bill."
"Oh. Uh, you knew." Bill look nervous.
"Why are you here?"
"Can we just calm down now, Pinetree."
Dipper brought him down to his level by the collar.
"Quit calling me that and answer me."
"I.. Came here for you."
"What?"
"I needed help. But I've done enough to your family... I don't know what I was thinking when I came back here."
"Wait. How are you still alive?"
"Clones. I seen my defeat way back. So I made a clone to die. It was no use. I could've never beaten you and the town."
"What did you need help with?"
"Setting things right. I've done so many bad things. I still can count them all. But I realized being an all powerful space demon can become lonely."
"Don't you have your freak friends?"
Bill rolled his eyes.
"Even thought they're funny and entertaining and all. They're just really dumb and can't keep up with me. And your grunkle Ford wouldn't have taken my friendship back."
"That's for sure."
"So I made a human look and set out for this old place. Didn't want to start in some place completely unknown."
"So... Were you stalking me?"
"Pfffft. No! You just happened to be where I ended up transforming."
"Sure, man."
"Oh yeah, I ordered you apple juice."
"Better than nothing. Thanks"
"You're welcome. Dipper."

Bill looked out the window of the diner behind them.

"And to be honest."

Dipper tried to see what he was looking at.

"I kinda like being human."