Chapter One

'This kid is crazy for inviting a total stranger into his house....' Bill thought. Both look around the house. It looked like it has never been cleaned in weeks.

"Ignore all this. Let's go to the attic." Dipper said pointing up the stairs. 'Luckily he is unable to recognize me' Bill thought as he was lead up the stairs.

Upstairs in the attic Dipper sat on his bed leaving Bill still standing
"So... What brings you to the forests of Gravity Falls?" Dipper asked curious.
"I flew here....." Bill notice the silliness of this answer.
"You flew here?" Dipper wanted more information of how he "flew" here. "In a........" Bill trailed of thinking of an answer.
"A PLANE!" Dipper jumped to how loud he answered. "I don't think here is an airport in Gravity Falls." The brown haired boy shrugged his shoulders.

"I......flew a plane then I walked here."
"You walked?"
"Yep, a nice good loong hike."
"Say... Where you from?..."
Bill looked around the room.
"Places."
"Kay..."
A sound interrupted their awkward conversation. A huge hole broke through the floor. Sucking everything around it the hole got bigger. "What the heck is this?!" Dipper shouted.

"How should I know!" Bill shouted back holding on to a part of the ceiling. Dipper griped onto a part of his bed.
Losing his grip Bill tumbled down the hole.
"Hey!! Can your hear me??" Dipper yelled down the hole after it finished being a black hole.
"Yeah..." Bill said but had no idea if Dipper could hear him or not.
"I'm fine." He looked down, he was floating.
'If I float back up he'll know I can fly then I'll have to explain it to him. And this.....' Bill was thinking while he blocked out whatever Dipper was saying.
"Then he will probably hate me again..." He whispered.

~might add more to this chapter ;) ~
Or just start another