Intro

Dipper was walking grumpily down the path through the woods after a argument with his sister Mabel. "She doesn't know anything about this.... She can't help...." He mumbled under his breath. "Dipper!!" Mabel was running toward him. "Dipper I'm sorry!!!" She screamed from down the path. "Just leave me alone!" Dipper began to run away deeper into the woods. Mabel stopped "Dipper...." She whispered as tears came to her eyes. "I didn't mean it...."

"I'm so stupid..." Bill said pacing back and fourth. "Well I guess I will always be stupid." He snapped his fingers. Blonde hair, tall, yellow clothing, black shoes finished with black fingerless gloves.
"Hm. Acceptable." Bill said examining his looks. Dipper heard a rustle in a bush. "Hello?" He said. Bill stiffened and looked at the rabbit beside him. He quickly threw the poor rabbit out of the bush.

Dipper accepted the trick and moved along the path. Bill ran in a random direction. "This is so hard ugh...." Bill said while running.
Tripping roughly over a root of a tree Bill fell onto the ground I front of the surprised Dipper.

"Are you ok?" Dipper said trying to lend a hand.
"S-stay back.." Bill said crawling back.
"Who are you?" Dipper tilted his head.
"Biiiiiiiiiielelleamber...." Bill bit his tongue. 'If I tell him my name he will know it's me..' He thought.
"What?" Dipper questioned his mumbling.
"Call me anything.." Bill got up.
"What's the first letter of your name?" Dipper asked.
Bill looked at him. "B" he whispered.
"Kay I'll call you B.." He said
"Gosh your acting like your naming a dog." Bill said.
Dipper chuckled "hey your want to come over I've been kinda having sibling troubles."
"Sure.." Bill said looking away.
'What is this feeling?' He thought