Chapter 4 / We needa talk

A/N
Sorry for this being at the start of the chapter. But I really don't know where to go with this story. My creativity tank is all jacked up cuz of live stuff wit family and mostly friends. So here you go. Me spending all my time to give all you thousands of people reading this some entertainment and comfort for the ending of Gravity Falls. This also might change the story a bit... I'll update the rest later. So Bill isn't dead. Pacifica now doesn't have her mansion. Maybe some Macifica. The twins are in the mystery shack for the summer again. Adding Ford too.

~

"Mabel, MABEL!" Dipper shook his sister to wake from her slumber. Mabel, in a fit to save her 13 hour beauty sleep pushed him off the bed. (Lol no im not writing like that) They had to sleep in the spare room since their room was semi-destroyed. They had somehow forgotten or set aside the "events" from yesterday.

"Just lemme sleep!" Mabel grumbled into her pillow.
"No! I need your help..." Dipper got up and smiled at a wooden sword on her bed stand.

"I need only thyn help of the Mighty Mabel to save me, just a humble knight."
Mabel giggled and sat up. "Ya got me, Sir Dipping Sauce. what do you want?"
"You know my friend?"
"Uhhhh..."
"The one I found in the woods!"
"Maybe?"
"Well you're never gonna believe this!"
"Just tell me, Dipper."
"He's Bill!"
"Huh?"
"The weird triangle demon from last year."
"Pssh, if that was Bill. I'd be a super hero."

The door bell rang and Mabel looked at her phone.
"That Pacifica. She need some pro girl help. Brb til 2!"

She got up in normal clothes, that she was probably sleeping in, and went downstairs.

Dipper rolled his eyes and went to check his phone. An unknown number was texting him.

From unknown number  at   2:02 am 
??? : Hey, Dipper!
??? : .....
??? : Oh, right. It's me! B?
??? : Be sure to call or text be back.
unknown number left the chat

'How'd he even get my number?' Dipper thought as he checked and seen that Bill tried to call him multiple times too.
He went to add Bill as a contacts. Just in case he made him name 'B'

From Dipper  at  10:34 am
Dipper : B?
B : Finally, an answer. Why'd you leave me hanging?
Dipper : It's what we humans call sleep.
Dipper : Oh, right. We need to talk about something man.
B : What..  Do you mean?
B : What do you want to talk about.
Dipper : Just meet me at the diner.
Dipper left the chat

Bill stared in fear at the text. He looked up at the waiter.
"Can I just have two glasses of apple juice? I'm waiting for .... Someone."
The waiter nodded and left the counter.

Bill slumped in his chair and hid his head in his arms.

O h  n o  .

~

Be sure to vote.

;)