Chapter 16

CHAPTER 16

I was happy, I was ecstatic, I was above the world. Tyler Evans confessed his love to me. He loved me as much as I loved him and it was amazing feeling. I never thought that he would put such a big show but he made me happier than I ever was.

Currently, I was standing by his car as he went to change. Instead of attending party he wanted to go on a date and his teammates didn't oppose him.

Actually it was kinda rule that every team player should attend the winning party but they gave him permission to skip.

I was smiling goofily just thinking about what he did for me. Suddenly there was rustling of the leaves and I turned to find Jessie making her way towards me.

"OH God, I'm so happy for you. I told you he would come around one day."

"Yes! Thank you." I hugged her back.

"Come on, Let's go." She tugged my hand and started walking inside the school.

"Wait, Jessie, Tyler is meeting me here in few minutes."

"I know and I know that you guys are going on a date and there is no way you are going on your first date with that shirt and jeans. So come on, fast. I have already told Val to keep Tyler occupied and I have got a dress for you." She sang the last sentence.

She took me to an empty classroom and locked the door. She opened her bag and there was a box in that.

"Go change." She commanded.

"But Jessie, it's yours."

"No, we bought it for you for your first date. It's a gift from me and Valentino for your first date." She smiled cheekily.

It was overwhelming as I ran to hug her. She laughed and hugged me back. I opened the box to find a beautiful pink dress with black belt around waist. It had only one strap but it was way more beautiful. I gasped a little.

"Wear that or I will make you wear forcefully." She glared at me playfully and I nodded.

After the dress she put some light make up and then I was ready. She gave me a black scarf to hide my bruises on my back.

We walked out of the school and towards parking lot where I heard someone talking. It was Tyler and Val.

Tyler's back was facing us and then I observed he was also wearing a white shirt and black jeans. I looked at Jessie nervously as she wiggled her eyes at me. Val's gaze fell upon us and his jaw dropped.

"Shit!" he cursed loudly still looking at me. I was more than nervous when that happened.

Tyler followed his gaze as he turned towards me and for a second he didn't say anything. I gulped a little.

"I think it's too much." I mumbled and Jessie laughed loudly.

The boys came back to the world and Tyler made his way towards me. I swallowed hard and turned to Jessie for help but she was already gone to Val as they kissed each other and turned towards us smiling like idiots.

Tyler stopped in front of me; his eyes roamed taking everything in. I coughed a little and his eyes met mine.

"Damn it, you are looking beautiful." He said and I blushed dark red. He chuckled a little and leaned forward. His lips pressed against mine and my heart went into overdrive. His hands wrapped around my waist as he pulled me towards him.