Chapter 10

CHAPTER 11

TYLER’S P.O.V

I saw their small exchange and sudden feeling of jealousy ran through me.

I turned my attention towards clean blackboard. It was unnerving to see her with Val though he was my best friend and he had the clear idea of my feelings towards her.

I made a mental note to smack Val for all touchy touchy that he was being with her.

I closed my eyes tightly hoping this feeling will leave soon. I took another glance towards her and saw her smiling which made my lips curved upwards.

Suddenly, Cassie’s hands were around my neck and she smiled at me seductively.

“What are you doing?” I tried to untangle her hands but she didn’t even flinch.

“Come on Tyler, I know you love It.” she whispered in my ear as she sat on my lap. Yeah! In your fucking dreams! I thought to myself.

“What do you want?” I asked irritated.

“Actually my parents are not home tonight. So would you like to come? I mean you know we have lots of stuff to do.”

“No. I’m busy tonight. You should get off my lap right now. You are fucking heavy.”  And with that I pushed her away.

She stomped her feet on ground like some stupid 5 year old and whined,
“Are you calling me fat?”

Yes, bitch! Suck it up. I ignored her and left the classroom with irritated look on my face. She was clinging on me like a fucking leech and I was more than desperate to throw her out to show her where she belongs.

“Hey dude, are you okay?” I heard Val asking me.

Currently I was in empty classroom punching the wall in frustration.

“You!” I spat, “Why the fuck are you flirting with her even when you know that I fucking love her?”

“Whoa Dude, calm down.” He raised his hands in surrender, a small amusing smile on his lips.

“Why the fuck are you smiling? And answer the damn question.”

“TY, you need to calm down bro. you know I would never take her away from you. I love her but as a sister. There is no way you should be jealous of Me.” he said calmly.

“But what if she falls for you?” I voiced my thought and fear.

“For me? Are you fucking kidding me right now? That girl is insanely in love with you.”

My eyes widened when I heard that. He shook his head smiling like an idiot and smacked my head upside down.

“Owww. What was that for? And how do you know that?”

“You are such an idiot. I don’t know how come you are my friend.” He said dramatically and it was my time to smack his stupid head.

“Hey, don’t be such an asshole.”

“Tell me!” I demanded and he nodded his head taking a seat on front bench grinning at me.

“Have you seen her whenever you are with that queen of bitches?” he asked and I shook my head.

“That’s the problem, my friend. Trust me, she likes you too so now I suggest you to grow some balls and tell her that.”

My mouth hung open when he said that.

“So you are saying she really likes me like that?” I asked confirming that he wasn’t kidding.

He gave me a flat look and started pulling his hair out,
“Why god why? Why did you give me such a stupid, idiot, asshole best friend? Why did you?”

“OH shut up, drama king. But are you sure?”

“Yes, my friend, I’m as sure as fuck.” He said grinning.

I ran a hand through my hair.

Should I tell her about my feelings? What if Val’s intuitions are wrong? What if she doesn’t like me like that? Oh god, why it has to be so confusing? Damn!

I rubbed my hands on my face. Suddenly door opened and our heads snapped towards that.

“Hey Kitkat, what are you doing here?" Val asked.

“What are you guys doing here? I thought your fake fight turned into real one.” She smiled sheepishly at us and we both chuckled.

“No, we were just planning our next move. Don’t worry.” I assured her with small smile which she returned immediately.