24: Party-Crasher

Start from the beginning

Traffic was horrible for whatever reason. There were no car accidents, or animals in the middle of the road, or pretty things to pull over for. People were just driving unbelievably slow. What should have taken me six hours, has already taken me nine. I was finally about to enter mystic falls when my phone started ringing, "hello?"

"What the hell, where are you?" Stefan's voice yelled, filled with anger and concern.

"At the park still." I lied as I put my phone on speaker and sat it on my lap.

"No your not. Elena and I just walked to the park, and your not there."

"Did you look beside inside the yellow twirly slide? Because I'm in there." I smiled small, remembering hanging out in the slide with Elena and Bonnie when we were six.

"Blair, where are you really?" Elena asked after taking the phone from Stefan. "You do realize your life is in danger, right? You being related to me has put a target on your back, so you need to come back to the cabin."

"I'm not in danger. The only threat is Klaus, and Elijah has given his word to protect you and your friends. I'm on that list, therefore I'm not in danger."

"Where are you?!" Elena yelled.

"I'm just driving," I stated, passing the Entering Mystic Falls sign. "Tell Stefan not to worry, I'll pay him for all the gas I've used. I'll pick you up whenever you want me to so you're not stranded."

"Blair!" Elena was about to get me a lecture.

"Oh, there's a cop coming up, gotta go." I sighed, hanging up. I opened my texting app back up and went into Elijah's and my conversation.

"Don't tell anyone I'm coming to the dinner party, please. I want Damon to be surprised when I show up." I pressed send as I drove through town, making my way towards the boarding house.

   Elijah replied within seconds. "You'll be the second surprise. Your uncle has just arrived uninvited."

   "John? That's just lovely. I'll be there in ten minutes." Elijah came back with a quick "see you then."

I pulled into the small garage on the boarding house property, turning off the car and climbing out. I locked it quickly before making my way to the front door.

I quietly sat the keys on the table beside the door, along with my phone and made my way to the basement. I didn't bring any blood bags with my when I left, so I was in dire need of one now. I opened Stefan's large fridge and grabbed one of the bags.

I finished it before I got back up to the dining room, and hid it in an empty vase, knowing I couldn't get it to the garbage without someone seeing it. I wiped my mouth as entered the dining room. Alaric was the first to spot me, "B-Blair.. What are you doing here? You're supposed to be with Stefan."

Damon must have been in the kitchen, because only John, Ric, Jenna and Elijah were in the dining room. Damon came in the room with wide eyes, "hey, Blair." Damon quickly sat the food on the middle of the table before walking up to me. "I didn't think you'd be here." He smiled awkwardly and kissed my forehead.

"I didn't either, but my friend Elijah texted me and informed me of this little party." I smiled back, watching Ric slowly bring another chair to the table. It was directly in front of Elijah, and beside Jenna. As I was about to sit, Damon stopped me.

   "Can we talk in the other room?" Damon asked gesturing to the sitting room. I sighed before following him.

    "What the hell?" He whisper yelled, "you're supposed to be at the cabin!"

   "And your supposed to leave Elijah alone."

   "What do you mean?" He asked.

   "You hate John, yet you let him join the party. The only possible reason I could think of, is he told you how to kill an original."

   "Okay, fine. Tonight we are planing on killing him, yes. But do you seriously trust him? He planned on kidnapping your sister, and he killed you! He ruined your chances of a future. He took away your ability to have children, and work somewhere for more than a few years. You should hate him more than me! You should want him dead."

   "He didn't purposely turn me into a vampire! That's my fault, I killed someone. I became a vampire." We both continued to whisper-yell. "He also helped me dump two bodies. He's helping us kill his own brother. Give him a break."

   "A brothers bond is not easily broken, Blair! Do you know how many times I have planned on killing Stefan, but I just couldn't? That's what will happen. He's going to see his brother for the first time, and he's going to change his mind, getting us all killed in the process!"

   "Damon, I swear, if you kill Elijah tonight, I will never talk to you again." I groaned, tears slowly welling up in my eyes.

   "Fine." He shrugged, leaving the room. I just couldn't tell if that meant "fine, i won't kill him" or "fine, guess this is the end."

The next chapter will be a continuation of this chapter! Sorry that it's kind of rushed and boring, I just wanted to get it up.

I have a concert on the 18th, so I won't be a able to sit down and write a whole chapter before then, so just a warning there. Anyways, please vote and comment your opinions on this chapter! :)

QUESTION
have you been to any concerts before or do you have any planned?

I went to Hunter Hayes in 2013, One Direction a year ago today, and I'm going to a Twenty One Pilots in three days! :)