Chapter 1//Babysitting

Emma's POV

"Emma you're here! Julian is upstairs and I'll be back around 9:30" Ms. Krecioch said as she walked out the door.

"Okay have fun!"

I've been babysitting for her since I moved to Wisconsin a month ago. It's just Julian that I babysit, she doesn't like making her kids watch their siblings a lot so I come to the rescue since I live next door.

I walked upstairs following Julian and Jackson's voices coming from Jackson's room. I knocked on the door.

"Come in stranger we're on broadcast" I heard Jackson say. I rolled my eyes. I haven't seen them in a week so now he calls me stranger. I walked in.

"EMMA!" Julian ran to me and I picked him up.

"What's up handsome" I say.

"Oh not much, just the usual" Jackson says casually.

"Not you. I'm talking to the real handsome one" I say walking over to him and putting Julian back on the stool.

"For those who don't know, this is Stranger, she's my neighbor and Julian's babysitter" Jackson put his arm around me. I've been in a couple broadcasts before.

"Her name is really Emma, not stranger and she's the best babysitter ever." Julian said hugging me. I waved to the camera.

"Julian would you like me to order us some pizza?" I asked.

"YESS I WANT CHEESE PIZZA" He got excited.

"Jackson would you like some too?" I asked, cause I'm a nice person.

"Peperoni pleaseeee"

I'm assuming that's a yes. "You disgusting person" I mumbled walking out.

"I HEARD THAT" He called out.

"GOOD"

Jackson's POV

"I HEARD THAT" I yelled out.

"GOOD" I heard her yell.

"Are you guys dating?" I read off from the chat. "No we are not. That just seems weird, dating my little brother's babysitter.

"Girls have cooties" Julian said.

"Yea they do. I have a plan" I said as a lightbulb went off in my head.

"What is it?"

"Okay when Emma comes in and stands in the middle of us, we both smack her with shaving cream." I whispered to him and everyone on broadcast. "Everyone get ready to take a moment"

Emma's POV

After I got off the phone with the pizza place, I went back up to hang with Julian and Jackson because no one else is here. That's when you know Jackson doesn't have a life.

Instead of knocking again, I walked in.

"The pizza should be here in twenty minutes." I said as I walked in.

"Okay, We'll stay on until then." Jackson said to everyone watching.

"Can you please join us Emma." Julian gave me the puppy dog look.

"Sure" I went and stood in-between them which I very much regretted after because both devils smacked me with shaving cream on my face. They both started laughing. I took the shaving cream off from my face and smacked Jackson with it. Julian started laughing harder than he already was.

I poked Julian with some on his nose.

"You're too nice to him" Jackson said right before he smacked Julian with some shaving cream.

"I will go get a towel" I said walking to the bathroom down the hall. I washed my face and re did the make up I could with Katherine's (His sister) make up, considering her skin tone was a little darker than mine, her eyeliner and mascara were the things that I could use. It's cool though, she's basically my sister. She showed me around the neighborhood, my first day here.

After I washed my face and reapplied make up, I grabbed a towel for the boys.

"It's about damn time" Jackson said as I threw him the towel.

"Yea woman!" Julian added.

Before I could respond there was a knock on the door. I ran down and low and behold, it's our pizza. After I payed, I put the pizza on the kitchen counter and yelled up to the boys. I put in the movie for us while I waited for them to come down. 5 minutes later, they came down, Julian on Jacksons back.

"Here ya go" I handed him his pizza and juice box as he headed towards the couch. Our plan was to eat pizza and watch The Lion King tonight. I grabbed my two slices of pizza and juice box and walked over to sit next to him.

"Would you like to join us Jackson?" I asked.

He contemplated for a minutes. "Sure"

We all sat on the couch, it went Jackson,Julian, and then me. Half way through the movie, Julian fell asleep with his plate still on his lap. Thank goodness he was already in his pajamas.

"I'll go put him in his bed." Jackson whispered.

"Okay. I'll clean up. Your mom should be home in a couple hours."

After I cleaned up and Jackson put Julian in bed, we sat back down on the couch.

"So you excited for school to start?" He asked, facing me.

"Umm no. I'm gonna know no one there." I said.

"Hey you'll have me in probably most of your classes and my sister will be a sophomore so you'll see her in the halls and at lunch." He said reassuring me.

And that's how the rest of the night went until his mom got home, sitting on the couch in the dark with The Lion King still playing in the background, talking about life.

AYYE It's my new story and it's a Jackson Krecioch fan fiction. Sorry for any mistakes. I hope you people like it. Let me know in the comments what you think so far. Xx