Chapter 24

Killian and I went back inside the house that he had rented. We were still wet from swimming but we didn't care. All we care about right now is each other.

Once we got into one of the rooms, we shit the door and he pressed me up against and started kissing me again. He kissed my lips, neck and jaw. I let out a low moan, loving the feeling of his soft lips on me.

He reached his hand around my neck and he started to untie the knot that held my swimsuit in place when he stopped. "Is this ok?" He breath out.

I bit my lip and nodded my head, slightly scared. But I know that I want to give it to him. I know I want to give my virginity to him. He is the first person that I have truly loved and I know that I won't regret this.

Killian then continued to untie the top of my swimming suit and when he did, it fell to the ground. He then picked my up and laid me down onto the bed. He crawled on top of me and gave me a bunch of little kisses on my chest while I giggled.

He pulled my bottoms off and I was now completely naked. It felt strange to be naked in front of someone but since it's Killian, I felt a bit better.

Killian then pulled off his swim trunks and he too was naked. I started to blush when he leaned back down and kissed my cheek. He then reached over to the little table that was beside the bed and opened up the drawer. He pulled out a condom.

I raised an eyebrow and gave him a look as to say 'you seriously prepared for this?'

He chuckled and said, "Hey, I always come prepared. And you should be glad."

He then put the condom on and then he slowly started to enter himself into me. I gasped at the sudden pain but I let him continue. I know it's going to hurt but it should feel better after a while.. I held onto his strong arms and squeezed them because of the pain.

Killian looked at me, apologetically. "It's ok," o breathed out. I don't want him to stop.

Once he was in me, he started to move in and out. I bit my lip and let out a quiet moan and my breathing became ragged. It still hurt, but not quite as bad.

He started going faster once I became used to the pain and when we both finished, he collapsed onto the bed next to me. Killian wrapped his arm around me and pulled me to his chest. "Are you alright, Emma?" He asked.

I turned around in his arms, now facing him. "I'm a little sore, but I'll live," I chuckled. I then snuggled into his chest and I soon fell asleep in his arms.

•••

I woke up and when I looked next to me, Killian was gone. I furrowed my eyebrows. So, I just let him take my virginity and now I have to wake up without him by my side? Wonderful..

I got out of the bed, put on some clothes then went back downstairs. I went into the kitchen to see Killian putting eggs and bacon onto a plate. Damn..I slept for quite a while. But I smiled, know Killian didn't just leave me.

I walked up to him and when he saw me, he wrapped his arms around me and gave me a big kiss on the lips. I giggled and pulled away.

Killian's eyes then widened and he walked over to the table and picked up a red rose. He handed it to me. A smile spread across my face. I'm not sure how I missed the rose laying on the table, but it makes me happy that he got it for me.

"So, what's for breakfast?" I said, setting the rose back down onto the table.

"Bacon and eggs!" Killian said, happily. He then sat two plates down onto the table.

I walked around, ready to sit down to eat when Killian ran around the table and he pulled out the chair for me to sit in it. I laughed and thanked him.

"You're welcome, my princess," he whispered in my ear and kissed me on my cheek.

He then say down in the chair next to me and he also began to eat. We both talked and laughed while we ate. I love moments like these where we can just talk like normal friends. Just knowing that he is and will always be there for me.

Once we finished eating, I took our plates and put them in the sink. I started to do the dishes when Killian took my hands and pulled me away from the sink.

"Nope. You aren't doing the dishes on your birthday," he said with a smirk on his face.

I stuck my tongue out at him. "My birthday was yesterday, you dork," I laughed. "We can do the dishes together."

Killian laughed too and rolled his eyes. "You're so stubborn. But fine," he agreed.

Together, we did the dishes. He washed the plates off while I dried them. Killian played music while we did the dishes so when we finished, I started dancing around the house to the music.

"I am not as fine as I seem, pardon
Me for yelling, I'm telling you green gardens
Are not what's growing my psyche it's a different me,
A difficult to be, stop feasting lumber down trees,
Freeze frame please, let me paint a mental picture portrait," I started to sing along with Twenty one Pilots, migraine. I made up silly dance moves while Killian watched me and laughed. I then stopped and jumped on top of him, making us both fall to the floor, laughing.

"I'm pretty amazing, aren't I?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"You're the best singer and dancer I know," Killian laughed.

I straddled his lap and then leaned down, Pickering my lips as to ask for a kiss. When he started to lean up to kiss me, I pulled away to tease him.

He crossed his arms over his chest and made a pouty face. "You're a meanie," he joked.

I laughed. "I know," I smiled, proudly. I then leaned back down to him and gave him an actual kiss. Killian put his arms on my hips and then flipped us over so now he was on top of me.

I pulled back and laughed. "Dork,"

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I'm so sorry for the short chapter! I just felt like I needed to get something up since its been a while since I've updated. But, please go check out my new story, Darker Then Death. It's not a captainswan story but hopefully you all will still like it...
Anyways, if you enjoyed this chapter, please like and comment :)