Chapter 1

I was enjoying me sleep until my damn alarm clock woke me up. I used to love the song that I set for my alarm clock but now I hate it. Every time I change it to a different song, I eventually end up hating that song too. I don't enjoy the sound of anything that wakes me up in the morning. I am not a morning person and I am definitely not a Monday person.

I leaned over and turned my alarm clock off and got up to take a shower. I take long showers so I have to wake up early in the mornings before school.

After I took a shower I did my hair in loose curls and put just a little bit of makeup on.

I went downstairs to say goodbye to my parents before I left for school. When I got downstairs only my mom was there. My dad is the Sheriff so he was probably already at the sheriff's station.

I said bye to my mom and she replied saying "Goodbye, sweetie. Have a good day at school."

I'm not sure how anyone can have a good day at school. All you do is sit and listen to the teachers explaining things that we'll never really need to know in life.

I walked outside and got into my little yellow bug. It's not the prettiest car in the world but I love it.

I drove off to school and parked in the place that I normally parked in. I got out and started walking over to the school doors when my friend, Ruby came up behind me.

"Hey Emma!" She said as I turned around and looked at her. She has brown hair with red streaks in it. Today she had jeans shorts and a red crop top with a black tank top under it.

She always wore close that showed off her figure. I don't blame her, if I had as great of a figure as she did then I would probably do the same thing.

"Hey," I said and smiled at her. "How come you never came over to my house to spend the night like we planned?"

"Oh...right, sorry. I met this guy named Billy and we went to a party."

"Of course you did." I chuckled. She's always meeting new guys.

We laughed as we walked into our school. We walked up to our lockers which were right next to each other. When we got their, a small group of guys were standing in front of the lockers.

We got a bit closer when one of the guys walked up to me. He had black/dark brown hair and blue eyes.

"Ah, Emma! Just the one I was waiting for. My name is Killian." Ya. I know who he is. He doesn't need to tell me. He's one of those fuckboys that you would want to stay away from.

I rolled my eyes at him and he put his arm over my shoulders.

"Want to go out to the movies with me after school?" He asked me. Damn. He clearly doesn't know what it means when someone rolls their eyes and ignores them.

I shrugged his arm off my shoulder and said "how about you tell me your address and give me a key to your house so I can put Legos in front of your bedroom door so when you walked out of your room you step on Legos."

With that, him and the other guys walked off while Ruby and I went to our lockers to put away or stuff.

We always have about 20 minutes before school to walk around and do whatever we want so that's exactly what we did. We made fun of the cheerleaders AKA the cheersluts. They are always trying to hop on some guys dick and they act all perfect when in reality, they have many flaws.

Everyone would walk around in their own little group of friends while Ruby and I were just..well...Ruby and I. We didn't have other friends other then each other. Sure, there are some people that are nice and we talk to them from time to time but they weren't really close friends.

When we had five minutes left before first period would start we both headed to our first class, which was science. We had first period together so we would always sit next to each other in the back of the class. Neither of us really paid any attention to what the teacher was saying. We just doodled random things on our notes and play on our phones.

There was still 3 minutes until the bell rang and then I saw Killian walk into the classroom. 'Since when does he has science with me?' I thought to myself.

This was only our second week of school so I guess I just never noticed him in this class. Now that I think about it, this is probably how he knows my name. I wasn't sure of how he knew who I was from earlier this morning but now I understand that he probably had heard the teacher call my name when calling attendance.

I noticed I was staring at Killian when he looked my way so I quickly looked down and acted like I was texted someone on my phone.

He sat at the desk in front of me and then he turned around and looked at me.

"You just can't keep your eyes off of me can you, love." He said and winked at me.

Crap!  He saw me looking at him..

"Did you not understand my threat earlier?

That was all I said before he turned around. This is going to be a long day.

----------------------------------------------

A/N: I hope you are enjoying this new story so far! Please vote and comment if you enjoyed the story.