Chapter 8

I once again woke up to the loud and annoying sound of my alarm clock. I reached over and turned it off and then set my feet on the soft carpet that I have as flooring in my room.

I'm terrified to go to school. What if Neal is there? Then what will I do? I sighed and got ready for school.

First I took a hot shower and then got out and dried my hair. I didn't feel like doing anything too special with my hair today so I just put it into a messy bun. I put a bit of eyeliner on but no eyeshadow or anything.

Since I had so much extra time to get to school I decided to make myself some breakfast for once. I decided to make myself some toast. While I was waiting for my toast to be done I saw my mom walking out of her room, about ready to leave to go to her work. She works at an elementary school. Sometimes I wish I was still in elementary school because my biggest worries were if I would fail the dumb spelling tests we did.

"Good morning, Emma." My mom said walking towards me and smiling. She gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning." I said tiredly. I didn't get much sleep because I was thinking about Neal so much.

"Well, I'm off to work, I'll see you in a bit." She said and then left the house.

Not long after she left my toast was ready so I ate it and then drove off to school.

I found Ruby and we walked to science together. This morning has been boring yet stressful. It's been stressful because I've been so scared. I'm really hoping that Neal if only in StoryBrooke for a visit.

Once class started, our teacher, Mr.Gold told us that he was going to partner is up and then we would read a chapter from our book and then work on a worksheet. I'm really hoping I get partnered up with Ruby since I don't really know anyone else in this class. Well, ok, I know the people in this class but I don't necessarily like them.

Mr. Gold started pairing us up and I didn't really listen until he said my name.

"Emma and Killian." He said with his creepy, child-like voice.

Dammit! Killian is probably going to try something on me and I am not in the mood for it.

"Alright, you can all get with your partners and start with your assignment." Mr. Gold said.

I walked over to where Killian was sitting and I sat at the seat next to him.

"Hello, Love." Killian greeting me while smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes at me and said "Look, Killian. I'm not in the mood for your cramp today, so please don't try something on me."

"Hey, I'm sorry. But, what's wrong? You seem down." He said while look at me with concern.

"It's nothing. Now can we just get started on this assignment?" I said a bit annoyed while opening my book to the right page.

•••

Science wasn't actually that bad. Killian did try anything with me. He did what I asked and we got our assignment done.

The bell for the end of science rung and I started to pack my stuff up when I dropped all of my damn papers! Wow, great timing Emma. Great timing.

I started picking up my papers when I saw another persons hands helping me pick up the papers. I looked up to see who it was and I saw Killian's beautiful ocean blue eyes. Dammit, Emma! You are dating Graham, you can't be thinking things like this!

I started to blush so I looked back down and started picking up my papers when my hand accidentally brushed Killian's. When our hands touched I felt a tingling feeling shoot up my arm. It was..weird. I've never felt that when I touched Graham. I slightly gasped and pulled my hand back a bit because it shocked me at first. I was hoping Killian didn't hear me gasp and it doesn't look like he noticed because he just continued to pick up the papers.