Chapter 3

I woke up with a horrible headache. When I opened my eyes I didn't recognize the room that I was in. I looked around the room to see if there were any clues as to who's house I was at. When I look across from me I saw a picture of..Killian.

Well, now I know who's house I'm in but now I need to find out why and how I got here.

I pulled the blanket off of me and got out of the bed. I looked down and noticed that I am still in the dress that I got with Ruby when we were shopping at the mall to go to a party. Oh god... The party! Please tell me I didn't get drunk and sleep with Killian..

I quickly walked out of the room I was in and ran down the stairs. When I got to the bottom of the stairs I turned my head and saw Killian sitting on the couch in his living room while playing on his phone.

I took another step and Killian must've heard me so he turned around.

"Ah, finally you're awake."

"Um..Killian, what happened last night?" I asked nervously.

"You don't remember anything?" He said and I shook my head no. "Well, you got drunk and Ruby asked me to take you home and right when I was about to ask you where you lived so I could take you home, you fell asleep. So since I didn't know where you lived I just took you to my house."

Oh thank god we didn't have sex.

"Ok..but why didn't you just go inside and ask Ruby where I live?"

"I tried but I couldn't find her."

"Oh," Wow, I have some really lame responses. After I said this, I thought popped into my head. "Where are your parents?"

"They aren't around anymore. It's just my brother, Liam and I now. Although Liam isn't here often since he's always on business trips for his work."

"Oh, um..sorry." I feel really bad for him about it now..

"No it's fine, love. It doesn't bother me. Since no one is usually around I can do whatever I want. If you know what I mean.." He said and winked at me.

Um, gross. I really don't want to talk about this with him anymore.

"Um, ya. Ok.." I said awkwardly. I quickly thought of something to change the subject. "I have a really bad headache. Can I have some painkillers?"

"Ya sure," Killian said and started walking. I followed him and we ended up in his kitchen. He opened one of the cabinets and got some pain killers and handed them to me. His hand lightly brushed mine and when it did I felt sparks shoot up my arm. It was like in one of those romantic movies or something.. After he handed the pills to me he fill a glass up with water and handed it to me and I took the painkillers.

I honestly just want to lay down in the dark right now. This headache just seems to get worse by the second. I'm really hoping the painkillers kick in soon.

I walked back into the living room and sat on the couch. Then Killian came in and say on the other end of the couch. 

We sat in silence for a few minutes until Killian spoke. "Was that your first time drinking?" He asked. I simply nodded my head.

Shit! I just realized something. I have no idea wear my phone is. My parents are probably worried about me. I turned my head in Killian's direction and asked where my phone is.

"Don't worry, it's in my car. I'll go get it for you." He said and got up and walked out of the room. It's really strange to be in his house. It doesn't help the fact that I was drunk last night and probably said and did some very idiotic things.