5

>>Something Kinda Crazy
Chapter 5

I woke up to my growling stomach. I searched for my alarm clock that was placed on the table beside my bed only to find out that it's already eleven o'clock in the evening. I didn't know that I slept. Trust me, I'm only planning to lay on my bed just to rest.

On my pajamas, I walked downstairs after I took a shower to eat my dinner and went back to my room afterwards.

Sitting on a chair facing my window while my face was resting on my knees. I'm having a moment staring at the thousand shining stars and the bright moon, thinking about the kiss when I remembered the paper bag Hyun Hee gave.

I stand up and get the medium sized paper bag on the side table.
I sit on the bed before I open it. Confusion got the best of me when I opened the paper bag. A frown was visible in my forehead when I saw a photobook, a small horizontal box and a black & white stripes shirt.

My heart started to beat erratically when I saw the familiar shirt.

I opened the small horizontal box and saw a simple gold necklace that have a cute small T pendant.

I decided to see the photobook next and a piece of folded paper fell when I pull it from the bag.

I just put the paper beside me. A photobook? Who will give me a photobook?

I turned the pages and was shocked when I saw the content.

The photos were all me.

Me laughing, talking to Hyun Hee, cleaning the glass window, looking outside, arranging clothes on the rack, walking on the street, riding the scalator, but the one that got my attention was a picture of me in my window that night when I feel someone was following me.

What the fudge! Where did all these pictures came from? Do I have a stalker? Wow, this is creepy.

I don't know how to feel as I look on the pictures.

I continue to scan the photobook. I can't help to cringe everytime I saw my funny expressions.

It's really weird. How did that person took all of these without being noticed? Hell, the amount of photos in this photobook is no joke. I can say that the pictures here are more than the amount of my pictures on my phone.

When I turned to the last page I can't help myself to blush. It was his selfie and a polariod of me and him, our back were facing the camera. I think its when we went to the men's clothes section hours ago.

My heart pounding against my chest. I suddenly feel a rush of emotions inside me. I surely know the person who gave these things.

I put the photobook away and yanked the folded paper. My hands were trembling as I open the paper.

It's a letter. A letter from him.

They say that love comes in no time. In my short time of staying here, you give me a reason to look forward every afternoon. I found calmness everytime I see your bright smile. God knows how much I want to talk to you but all my courage fades whenever I try to, I end up tongue-tied. Now, I hate myself for wasting my time not able to know you better. You might think that I'm a creepy stalker, well maybe I am. I like you. I'm not brave enough to say those words to you personally. I'm afraid that you doesn't feel the same way as I do. We're heading to Korea on friday evening and I don't know when we will going to come back. Who knows if fate would let us meet again but I'm lucky to met you. I wish you happiness. Don't forget about me.
-T

Tears run down my face after I read his letter. I can't believe we feel the same for each other.

But he's leaving. It's already too late. Why did I disregarded that bag? I should have opened it when I got home. I should have atleast drived myself to the airport and tell him that I like him too.

It was too late. It's already midnight and I'm sure the airplane he was riding had gone by now.

I should have done something.

I couldn't stop from thinking about the chances I wasted. Now I realize that when you like or love someone, don't hesitate to tell it as long as you had a chance because who knows what will happen next.

And for the second time that night, I slept in tears with heavy heart and regrets.

When you love a person, don't be hesitant to tell and show your true feelings because no one knows what will happen next.

End.