3

*unedited*

»»Something Kinda Crazy
Chapter 3

Time fly fast. It's been two months. I can't believe school will start soon and sadly this is my last day of work.

Everything will end soon too. Well, not literally. I'll quit my job. It means that I wouldn't be here. I wouldn't see him anymore. I might as well stop this undying feelings for him.

After this summer job, I know that our path wouldn't cross again. I'll live and try to get good grades when school starts while he'll live his life like what he wanted it to be.

I need to move on. God, we haven't been together but I already need to move on? Think about me being a complete sucker for love.

I'm standing beside the dress rack in the shop near the glass wall, pretending to arrange the dresses by size. When the truth is I'm secretly watching him, sitting in one of the table outside the coffee shop where they always stay while texting. It's very unusual to see him in time like this. I looked to my wrist watch and it's only 1 o'clock in the afternoon. They should be here at 3.

He is still handsome as ever. He already dyed his hair to brown. He's wearing a black long sleeve paired with black pants and black snicker. He's wearing a black cap and a black face mask. Oh, he look like a spy. A hot one.

Just by feeling my stare he look in my direction and I suddenly shifted my gaze, pretending to do some stuffs.

Damn. I should be moving on. It's not right if I keep on making secret glances on him. I look like a creepy stalker.

Now you know.

My inside voice never failed to slap the reality to me.

"Hello sir." Hyun Hee said, my co-worker.

Then a bunch of dudes entered the shop. I can tell it by their voice. They're talking too loud.

"Hyun Joo, please assist the newly entered costumers. Irene have a customer to attent to." Our manager called me. It was my cue to go to the bunch of dudes.

My eyes widened that it feels like my eyeballs will pop out of it's socket. They're here.

It's the whited-haired boy's hottie squad. Ow, nevermind my description.

I was so shocked but my senses came back when one of the guy talked to me.

"Hey miss. Have we met before? There's no way I would forget such beautiful face. By the way, I'm Ten." He said holding my right hand and he winked after he kissed the back of my hand. He soon flashed his bright smile plus eye smile. I can see lights behind him. He's so cute and too adorable. He's not that tall compared to others.

"I d-don't think s-so." I said nervously. My tongue ain't helping.

I feel so uncomfortable. All eyes were on me. It's not like everyday that attractive boys like them will look at you.

I just look at Ten not finding my voice. I can see him staring intensely at me in my peripheral vision.

I watch as he came closer to slap Ten's hand that was holding my hand. His face was serious, giving Ten a deadly glare.

"5 seconds late than I expected," Ten said playfully. "I know that you're jealous but I'm still yours, baby Taeyong." He added before moving closer to hug him but Taeyong just pushed him away. Oh, a cassanova can be rejected sometimes.

Taeyong. What a good name. I want his name to be tattooed on my forehead. I finally know his name now. No need to call him white-haired boy.

"Stop hitting on her, Ten. He will kill you for sure." Said a tall guy wearing double denim with a camera hanging on his neck.

"I'm not hitting on anyone, Johnny hyung." Ten answered innocently.

"Can you just do what ever you need to do? It's nearly 2 o'clock. We need to hurry our asses off before manager found out that we're missing." A not so tall guy chirped in. I think he and Ten have the same height and his voice were soft tho.

"Taeil joy." Taeyong whispered standing beside me. Oh, didn't know that we're this close. I missed his deep sexy voice.

"What do you need sir? The men's section was on the other side. Please follow me." I said to no one in particular as I smile politely to them.

I silently walk towards to the men's section assuming that they're following.

"Here you go sir." I said as I turn to find out the only person who followed me. It's Taeyong.

"Uh," I laughed nervously to push the awkwardness. "Looks like you're the only one who will buy something." I added, I can't even look directly to his eyes. I feel nervous and shy at the same time.

"I'm looking for a couple tee." He stated seriously.

I stared at him dumbfounded and he looks like he's waiting for my reaction. So he already have a girlfriend? I can't believe this.

I felt a pang in my chest. I feel cheated when in fact that I'm not even his girlfriend. Why do I feel hurt? Why do I feel like crying?

Stupid! You love him that's why you're hurting, idiot!

I looked on the ceiling as I feel the tears that are forming in my eyes. I can't cry, not now. Not in front of him.

I started walking to the couple shirts area. Putting aside the hurt that I'm feeling.

"Here are the couple shirts sir. You can pick for yourself."

"Can you choose one for me? Im no good for this stuff." He smile shyly and rubbed the back of his neck.

I started looking for a good tees. Tch. He even made me choose. What a pure sadist. Someone's hurting, Mister!

His girlfriend should be the one to do this not me. Bull****

After I pick a decent couple shirt I immediately give it to him like my hands will be burned if I hold it any longer.

I just chose a simple black and white stripe t-shirts. Obviously, the shirt for the boy was bigger than the other one. I'm talking about some facts here.

Well, he let me chose it so I did chose what I like. I'm not a fan of cheesiness just for example tees with 'hers' with an arrow pointing to the guy who's wearing the other pair. Ew that's full of cheese, so I just pick a simple tees. Plus he also likes black, well I'm not sure, I always see him wearing black.

He accepted the it and smiled amusingly to the shirts like he already predicted that I would chose it.

"Sir, you want to fit it?"

He just nodded so I assisted him to the dressing room.

He was about to enter the room but to my surprise he grabbed me by my wrist, pulling me inside the dressing room.

Copyright © 2016 by soulreigns. All rights reserved.