4

»»Something Kinda Crazy
Chapter 4

To say that I was shock is an understatement. Hell, I didn't see this coming!

He locked the door and pushed me against the mirror where I found myself looking straight to his mesmerizing eyes. His one hand is resting on my shoulder while he put the other one on the side of my head making me imprisoned in his arms.

Suddenly breathing seems so hard to do.

God, as much as I want to be this close to him but my jelly-like knees can't tolerate any torture. I can't breath.

My cheeks turned crimson when our eyes met. His eyes are staring at me intensely, not so sure of the emotions on them. I fixed mine to his brown orbs. His eyes never failed to make me loss in its never ending mystery.

My heart is beating so fast, im sure it'll jump off of my chest any time soon.

After seems like forever he broke the silence.

"You'll hate me but this will be the first and probably the last." He said in his usual deep voice, his eyes dropped from my eyes to my lips.

His words made me furrowed my eyebrows because of confusion. I instantly gulped when I saw him looking to my lips.

Moment passed he put his hand on the back of my neck he then leaned closer to me. Closer and closer until our face were only inches apart. I already can feel his heavy breath on my cheek.

My heart is racing faster than how fast it was earlier. I feel like my lungs had contricted, not giving me enough air to breath.

He leaned over, closing the spaces between us.

My eyes widened when I felt his soft lips against mine.

I had never been kissed in my entire life so I don't know how to react. We barely know each other for cheesecake's sake! Strangers don't go around kissing each other.

Butterflies erupted in my stomach and I can barely feel his heart beating fast like mine against my chest.

He already pulled back before I could even close my eyes, a smirk on his lips. He stare at me for the second time, memorizing my face as if he wouldn't see me again.

Silence keep up as we stare into each others eyes. Calmness and a sudden flicker of longing crosses on his eyes.

Is he nervous too? Do he feel the same way as I did for him? Why did he kissed me? Questions are killing me on the inside. I want to know what's on his mind.

I was taken aback when he suddenly leaned closer again so I immediately shut my eyes close, assuming that he will kiss me for the second time.

I waited for seconds but nothing happened. A soft chuckle escape from his mouth then I feel a soft kiss on my forehead and a sound of the closing door.

I remain standing in the small place wishing no one would ever come inside staring blankly to the door where he disappeared.

Its seems like all the blood in my body rushes to my cheeks after remembering what just happened a while ago.

I was overwhelmed when the scene automatically played on my mind. Him kissing me suddenly appeared and I can hardly stop myself to slide a finger to lips. I still can feel his lips brushing against mine.

A knock disrupted me from my daydreaming causing me to jump off because of shock.

"Hyun Joo? You in there?" Hyun Hee knocked again.

"Y-yeah."

"Are you alright? Manager wants to talk to you."

"Im fine. Okay, I'll be there. Thanks."

"No prob." Then I heard Hyun Hee's fading footsteps.

I manage to fix myself before leaving the dressing room before I find my way to my manager's office.

Since it was my last day he decided to end my shift early he then give me my pay roll.

I decided to go home after bidding goodbyes to my co-workers. I will miss them.

"Hyun Joo-ah!"

A rushing voice called me when I was about to push the main door to leave the store. Hyun Hee was on her way towards me, a paper bag on her hand.

"Someone asked me to give this to you." She handed me the paper bag while giving me a cheeky grin.

"To me? By who?" I stare at the thing in my hand in a confuse look.

"I don't know. He didn't tell me his name but he's hot, that's the only thing I'm sure of."

"You're crazy, Hyun Hee."

"I know right. Well, manager got something for me to do so I'm going."

"You better be before he had his infamous beast mode on."

"I'll miss you. Don't forget to call me if you have time." Extending her arms to hug me. I will surely miss this girl.

"I'll miss you too. Yes, I will. Take care always." I manage to say before we broke the hug.

Roaming outside, my eyes wander to the tables outside the coffee shop across the shop that I used to work on. Hoping to see him but saw nothing. The place is empty.

Now that Im not working anymore, is there a chance for me to see him again? Probably not.

I sighed and walk straight to home.