2

»»Something Kinda Crazy
Chapter 2

After that incident we haven't had a chance to talk again. I am too shy to approach him. Since its vacation there are lots of costumer in the store that keeps me busy that I hadn't have a chance to take a glance of him.

Even if I won't admit to myself, I know the fact that I'm already falling in love with him. Madly deeply truly in love with him.

I clearly know that he's the unreachable type. The unreachable star. The star that you can't ever have.

It saddens me to have this one-sided unrequited love of mine.

But as what people say, "It's better to say what you truly feels than doing nothing."

Its about taking risk. Having the courage to say the magic words is better than regretting in the future asking why didn't you tell him how you felt.

I don't care if he doesn't feel the same way for me but at least I said it.

Since I can't say it right in front of his face, I decided to make a letter. Yes. A love letter. Sounds cheesy, right? I don't even know if others still use love letter to say how they feel for someone these days. Guess I'm the only one.

I consumed the whole night writing the letter. I put all the words that I wanted to tell him with feelings, of course.

I woke up still sitting on my study table. Urgh, my neck hurts.
What I thought was right. I woke up with a large bag under my eyes.

Hell! I know that I'm a regular ugly but now I look extra mega ugly.

I haven't even had a bright plan to give the freaking letter to him. What will I do?!

--------

This is it! My work shift was done and I can see the hotties (lol yeah he and his friends are so smokingly hot for real) were already packing their things to leave.

They were about to ride the scalator when I decided to follow them. The white-haired boy was the last in line to rode the scalator.

A bulb lighted in my head and come up with a plan to slide the letter to his bag pack without him noticing.

I already opened his bag and was about to put the letter but a rashing woman bumped me that makes the letter to fall in the scalator. I watch how the letter flew to the part of the scalator that touches the main floor and ate my letter.

I wanna cry. I put a lot of effort making that letter.

What will I do now? I didn't even bother to zipped close his bag because my world seemed to stop when the scalator ate my letter.

I walked home with an undeniable disappointment written all over my face. Urgh. I should have put the letter inside his bag in full speed. I'm really disappointed at myself. It was my only chance! Urgh.

After having a silent cold war inside my head, I feel like someone's watching me. You know, the feeling when someone's watching you from afar.

Oh God! Hope it won't be a rapist or someone who will kidnapped you and sell your organs for money.

I look around to ask for help but I failed. I'm in the dark part of the street and I think that the people are already sleeping because the clock will soon touch midnight.

I walked faster this time. Hooo! Im not an athletic and apparently me and running can't be put in the same sentence so don't expect me to arrive home without some scratches on my knees.

Im panting heavily when I got in our house.

Hoo.

That's one of a hell ride of running. Looks like mom and dad are already fall asleep. There's a sting feeling in my knees due to lot of falling.

I quickly run to my room that was located on the second floor of the house to see if the area is clean, pushing the stinging pain on my knees that screaming to have an immediately medical attention. To know if the supposedly kidnappers were gone.

I scanned the area only to find out 3 guys standing beside a tree not so far away. I can see them through the moonlight and a dim light from the street light. The one guy in the right was tall like the street light. Whooa. He's a giant. The guy besides him was on the average height wearing a black mask meanwhile the other guy was shorter than the two. They look like they're standing by height.

They do not look like some kind of kidnappers. In fact, they're wearing some decent clothes.

I guess that they're only a party goers.

No kidnappers. I'm calming myself. There are other things that I need to think to first other than being paranoid that I am.

Like, my bleeding knees and some need of thinking for ways to say my love to the white-haired boy, but first lemme wash my knees first. The pain was getting to much.

I was about to enter the bathroom in my room when a sudden realization hit me.

Wait up! Hold up!

I run again to the window searching for the three weird dudes. Just now I realized that the boy who wore a black mask had a white hair.

I searched every corner of the street and found nothing. The three dudes were gone.

Duh! His not the only one who can dye his hair to white.

My not so supportive evil thought chirped in.

Or maybe I was just being delusional because I saw blood. I heard it from my nursing friend that you tend to get delusional when you see blood.

Okay, I'll just rest now.