Chapter 8

"Stay alert and don't die" Kenny tells me handing me a gun and an assault rifle. I look at the gun that's bigger than me and then back at Kenny "how am I supposed to use this" I question him. "Just use it" he scoffs.

I put the gigantic assault rifle on my back and put my gun in my holster. I walk out the house nervous and then walk to the gates. "Are you ready Clem" Carl cuts in front of me. "Um-uh yeah." I gulped down my pride.  He smiled at me and got into the Rv. I follow behind and sit down inside. Rick, Kenny, and the rest get in and start the Rv.

"Hey Clem, don't die okay" Kenny looks at me. I look at him and nod. The whole ride was quite until we reached our destination. We hid the Rv and got out. I followed behind Carl and Kenny. We were a group. Our goal was to get the kids.

"Where do you think they are?" I whisper to Kenny. He looks back at me and signals me to be quite. I roll my eyes and keep walking till we reach the back of the place. Kenny lifts me and Carl up a window, we go in and pull our guns out. "Okay we will wait for the signal" Carl says to me as we crouch down behind a bed. The whole room filled with silence except for our breathing. The next minute we hear nothing but a roar of gun shots. We jump over the bed and go to each room looking for Aj and Judith.

"Shit shit shit." Carl crouches down and pulls me with him. I sat on his lap while he cupped his hand over my mouth. Once the person leaves he removes his hand and let's out a big breath. "Okay let's go" he whispers. I was frozen until he spoke. I got up and started to walk to a room.

My eyes widen as I see Aj in his car seat. "Aj!?" I go up and get him out of car seat and pick him up hugging him. The next minute I hear the door slam and lock I look back to see a girl. "My my, you fell for it didn't you" she pulled out a knife. "Quite a pitty, we are the same age. And guess who's going to die first" she charged at me with the knife. I ducked and put Aj back grabbing my gun. "Who are you?" I say pointing my gun at her. "My names Aqua. I already know who you are though" she smiles and charges after me. I try to shoot but found out my guns empty.

"Die!" She screams as I duck and hit her. "I will kill you eventually" she laughs and in a flash she has her knife near my neck. *bang bang bang* "clementine!" Carl screams out.  I grab the knife with my bare hands bringing it away from my neck. Wincing in pain. I managed to run away and grab Aj. Until she grabbed my hand. "Have a nice day " she says cutting off my ring finger. I scream and Carl opens the door aiming the gun at Aqua. She grins and climbs out the window.

"What the fuck happened!" Kenny screamed in the Rv. "Hey at least we got Aj and Judith back" Rick answers back. "No fuck you, Clementine's finger is chopped off. " he yells. I could only faintly hear what they were saying as I was light headed and about to pass out.

I woke up in my house with my finger wrapped up and a blanket over me with Carl next to me. "Hey Clem"...

[the end lmao, I'm trying to make this an  AU but have the characters have same features as present. Like clementine losing her finger in the season three trailer. And yeah. Anyways hopefully y'all enjoyed. If I made mistakes and this chapter doesn't make sense I'm sorry lmao. Also thanks for almost 800 reads.]