*insert another creative title here*

Modern! Father! Connor x Mother! Reader
A give credit to my older sis 14_MidnightCorpse_14 from the roleplay we did.
MIMIKKYU!
Enjoy~!
<><><><><><><>

Connor sat in a chair near the fireplace reading to your now five year old son/daughter (c/n) while you were in the kitchen finishing up cleaning to plates from when your family came over for (c/n)'s birthday. Your sister Kaelin and her daughter Ciera are also going to visit in the morning so you had to finish cleaning quickly. "Connor?" You called, hearing Connor's voice stop before shuffling and walking into the kitchen. "Yes (y/n)?" He asked, wrapping his arms gently around your waist and kissing your cheek. "I heard Kaelin's husband wasn't going to visit with her and Ciera and I wanted to know if you knew why." You replied, looking behind your shoulder slightly. "He said he had to finish something, If I am remembering correctly." He answered, his arms sliding from your waist and back to (c/n). You followed him and picked him/her up, humming a lullaby that Kaelin had sang to you when you were little. You cradled him/her gently and walked to his/her room, setting him/her gently down in bed before giving her/him a plush. You exited the room after kissing (c/n)'s forehead and closed the door. Connor gently took your hand and gently pulled you to the master bedroom.

~in le morning~

"(Y/n) wakey wakey~!" A voice called, poking at your cheek. You groaned and waved it away, turning away, but the poking didn't stop. "C'mon don't you want to see your big sis?" The voice said again. You reluctantly opened your eyes, hissing at the bright light from the open windows. "Kaelin?" you muttered, looking up at her after your eyes adjusted. "Mhm!" she hummed. You turned. "I'll be down in five minutes." You grumbled. Kaelin rolled her eyes and pulled the blankets off you. "Nope!" She laughed. You groaned. "Ffiinnee! I'll get dressed.." You got up, pushing her from the room and closed your door. You went to your closet and picked (favorite outfit), then left and walked downstairs. Ciera and (c/n) were drawing at the table while Connor was sitting on the couch reading. "Looks like the princess is awake!" Kaelin snickered. You rolled your eyes and sat next to Connor. "So, Kaelin, why did you stop by?" Connor asked. "Well, my husband wants me to go with him to L.A. And I came to hang out with my little sis for a bit!" Kaelin explained.

"L.A.?" You asked. "Yup. He has a mission to finish and I want to visit some of the places there." Kaelin said. "Also, Sam is there, so I was gonna visit her too." You smiled when she mentioned Sam. "Well, make sure to tell her I say 'hi', mkay sis?" You asked and Kaelin nodded.

~

"But Mommy I don't want to go yet!" Ciera complained, but Kaelin picked her up and smiled. "You don't want to Daddy waiting in L.A. for us, do you?" She asked, and Ciera shook her head. "Good." Kaelin looked at you and hugged you tightly, Ciera did to and you hugged back. "I gonna miss you guys." You said. "Oh don't worry, lil sis! It's only for a few days~!" She laughed. Connor opened the door and hugged Kaelin before she left. "Don't have to much fun!" You shouted as Kaelin got in her car after putting Ciera in the back seat. "Not gonna promise anything~!" She yelled back, pulling out of the driveway and was soon out of sight. You sighed and closed the door, but then squeaked when Connor quickly grabbed your waist and kissed you softly. "Ewww gross!" (C/n) gagged, running to his/her room. You and Connor both chuckled before he let go of you. "Shall I make you some breakfast, (y/n)?" Connor asked. "Yes please." You replied, following him into the kitchen.

<><><><><><><>

I didn't really know how to end this since school starts tomorrow and all hell will break those and everyone will DIE cause it's HIGHSCHOOL and it's three stories and the classrooms are everywhere so honestly who needs P.E when you got the f*cking STAIRS as your workout! I'll come back home every day with a pulled muscle maybe. It won't help my asthma either so I'm doomed.
And sorry for never updating, like I said it's schools fault. Eeeehhhhhhh

¡Chao!
~Kam

*cri* ;-;