The thoughts are what make things true

Edward x Reader
Enjoy!~
If it's rushed I'm sorry. I'm pretty sure I've suffered my first 'feel attack'  it hurt.....
If you wanna read it, then Check out hellgirl1998 (it won't let me put the link thingy.... T_T)
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

The morning sun shone brightly in the town of Nassau (or is it a city? I don knerh).

Birds were chirping, trees were waving in the gentle breeze, kids played on the sidewalk, bakeries had freshly made food out, and you stayed cooped up in your home.

You were middle class, so-metaphorically speaking- your aunt and uncle are rich. Your parents left you when you were about 5 and your Aunt Lucy and Uncle Jay adopted you.

You stared outside your window from your desk, dreamily dozing off in the warm rays of light, thinking of when that blasted Kenway will ever come back.

You were supposed to be doing your home-school work, but instead you've been doodling swords, guns, and even landscapes.

But...... Every single drawing reminded you of Kenway. You couldn't stop thinking about that pirate man and it drove you nuts. He was a nice man, but he was sly and devilish like a fox. He was the closest you've had to a real friendship, considering you've not many friends since you always stay inside.

Someone knocked at your door and you shouted, "just a moment!", scrambling all the doodles and homework. You stuffed them neatly (weird.) into the drawer of the desk and got off your lazy bum, then walked to the door.

You opened it to see your cousins Martha and Jones. "Hi (y/n)! Auntie Lucy wants you to meet her downstairs." Jones squeaked while the mute girl smiled and nodded her head.

"Thank you, you two. Tell her I'll be down shortly. I have to finish something." You replied watching them leave. You closed the door and sighed.

What does she want this time? You growled in your mind. Your Aunt was drunk most of the time and your Uncle would be out and about, trying to keep away when she was drunk.

You just went to put your (h/l) (h/c) hair down, changed into a (f/c) dress, and walked downstairs.

"Yes, Aunt Lucy?" You asked when you walked downstairs. An empty bottle of wine was thrown next to you, crashing on the wall. But you weren't phased by it.

"I.....need.....more....wine!" Lucy groggily mumbled. You sighed and shook your head. "No Aunt Lucy, you need more rest." You softly said, grabbing her arm and guiding her to her bedroom, and laid her in her bed.

She fell asleep almost immediately. You sighed and walked back to your room. If Uncle Jay was drunk, it would be much harder to get him in bed.... Thank god Aunt Lucy depends on me.. You thought.

You went back to your seat and figured out you ran out of paper.

Silently cursing to yourself, you just stared outside for hours. You watched horses go by, people walk by, animals trot around, and the boats harboring at the docks. Dammit Kenway. You're always in my mind....why? You thought.

Soon the sun was starting to go down and you were snoozing on your bed. You were curled up in a ball and you won't believe what you were dreaming about.

Thats right.

Him. Kenway. It wouldn't stop. He's stuck in your mind and you always deny the reason why.

You tossed and turned in your bed, groaning in irritation every time his blue eyes popped up. His blonde hair moving in the wind, the weapons clashing at his sides. You couldn't stop seeing him. It's been that way ever since he left to sea.

You've dealt with it all, but day by day, it grew slightly more painful. The less you saw him, the more his loving face faded from your memory.

Little did you know, someone slowly and silently opened your window. A hooded man jumped off your desk and closed the window. He saw your small frame laying in the bed and couldn't help but walk up to you.

He moved strands of (h/c) hair out of your face, revealing more of your pale, beautiful face.

He smiled and from under the hood his eyes beamed. He rested his hand on your cheek, which made you twitch a bit. "(Y/n), lass." He whispered inching closer to you.

You opened your eyes slowly, but when you didn't see anyone, you just buried your head back into the pillow. "Im hearing things." Your muffled voice rang out.

You heard silence in your room except for the crickets playing their songs and the gentle crashing of the waves.

But you felt hands slither around your waist, your body being pulled against another, and a head nuzzle into your neck.

"I missed you, lass~" the voice said again. You fluttered your eyes open again and looked behind you, shocked at what you saw.

Your heart skipped a beat, and joy spread through your body. Or was it just cause you were bushing at red as blood?

Piercing blue eyes stared softly into your (e/c) orbs.

"E-Edward?" You asked, still half-asleep.

"In the flesh, my love. And I'm not going anywhere." He snickered, landing a kiss on your cheek.

You spun towards him and shuffled your way into his chest and began crying. "You dumbass Kenway! You were making me think you'd never come back!" You whisper-shouted and the man.

"Im here now, aren't I?" He asked, making you fall silent. "I thought so." He smiled, holding you closer.

He kissed your forehead as you drifted back into the clutches of slumber.

"Good night, (y/n). Sleep peacefully knowing that i'll always be here."
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Uh kay. Shit. I had no idea what to do here! But I can tell you one thing: writers block is slowly going away (but successfully) and i'm getting used to writer love crap. I was so prepared to write these one-shots, I even made a list on my notes in my iPad... One-shots and author notes all.
So right now we have:
Altaïr
Ezio
Connor
Desmond
And Edward
So the new ones i might add will possibly be:
Arno
Shaun (maybe, its up to you in the comments)
Leonardo (i couldn't help myself, he's to adorable from what I've heard and seen.)
And I think Haytham
And maybe some Charles Lee.
Meh
But i know I put some Haytham X Readers, but your a child in them. I don't like to see you readers actually kiss Haytham unless you actually like Templars.)
Egh.... The music i listen to doesn't help me.
At.
All.
Ehm.
.........................................................................
¡CHAO!
~Unknown