Quick, tired Authors Note

((The picture is my friend's alarm that they set it to for when they wake up))
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..........
Im so TIRED RN. Idk when you guys get this or read this, but when I publish this, its gonna be around 11:38 P.M and Im dying because I cannot sleep and I don't even drink coffee. I know I might have insomnia or something, but man......I'm tired but I cant sleep and everything SUCKS cause ALL my friends are ASLEEP so I cant do SHEET except watch YouTube and hope I don't get caught.
I have an alarm set to 6 a.m. to meet two friends at my house and  I'm 98% positive I wont hear it when I finally do fall asleep, I'm going to Panama City Beach tomorrow ((May 27 for people that live in different timezones that are hours ahead of mine)) i cant feel my legs from walking around Target and Walmart and J.C Penny and Old Navy and T.J Max for summer clothes and new bathing suits and summer just started today, so school's out and I'm not ready for High School and stuff.

Im really annoyed BECAUSE I can't sleep, my iPad case screen protector broke so we have to get a new one, and if one assassin barges into this little imaginary room of mine, I WILL kill someone, mostly them. And--

Altaïr: *swings door open* Kam! It's time to--*feels a dark aura*u-um...

*eyes go into slits and slowly turns to face Altaïr* you just signed your death sentence, Novice.

Altaïr: *screams and tires to run, but gets hit by three cement pillows*

*sighs* Anyways....sorry. But I think I'll stop for now, and try to sleep, but just.....ignore the idiot over there cause he's just......sleeping.*laughs* just kidding, he isn't dead sleeping...

But if he bothers me again, that's what he WILL be doing if he ever does that again.

¡Chao!
~Kam