Altaïr the Tiger

Modern! Altaïr x reader
Altaïr: oh? So all of a sudden its back to me, Kammy Kam?
Well, you did say in Elizabeth's one-shot book that you wanted to be loved, no?
Altaïr: oh yeah. Um, thanks.
Your welcome.
Enjoy~
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

"Alty! Alty look! The new Jungle Book movie is out!" You chirped, tugging Altaïr's arm like a child. He looked away from his phone and gave you a smirk. "Do you wanna go see it?" He asked, making your eyes widen with stars. "Yes! Yesyesyes please, Alty!?" You smiled. "Nope." He said, smirking at the pout you gave him. "But Altyyyy......" You whined, wrapping your arms around the one you were previously tugging, "I wanna go see itttt." Altaïr gave a little sigh and smiled, taking your hand in his and began walking into the movie theatre. He paid for two tickets, you got the popcorn and drinks, then you both settled down in two of the almost up close seats.
-possibly some spoilers, im only adding bits and pieces-
Throughout the movie you kept whispering that he was that mean tiger and you were the black panther (can't spell their names), and he'd always chuckle at it and peck your nose, telling you to hush. But when the tiger threw the wolf off the cliff with his teeth, you leaned to Altaïr's ear (he currently had his hood off) and told him that the wolf was Ezio, so technically, he threw Ezio. Altaïr snorted and smiled, looking at you with his golden-brown eyes. "You really are something, (y/n)." He purred, making you smile. So from throughout the movie, you named everyone after the animals:
Tiger-Altaïr
Panther-you
Wolf leader-Ezio
Wolf cub- Connor
Bear- Edward
The three little foxes or whatever they are- Jacob, Evie, and Henry
-death scene incoming-

You watched intensely at the scene when Mogly was getting away from the Tiger in the trees, he was climbing inside the tree. He looked out from a hole in the tree and....

ROAR!!

You squeaked loudly and jumped, scaring Altaïr instead of the Tiger scaring him. Altaïr wrapped an arm around your shoulder and let you lean into his chest. "Never thought you'd get scared." He smirked. "You picked the front seats on purpose." You breathed shakily, looking and Altaïr, who began chuckling again. "And what if I did?" He smirked, lowering his voice to a whisper when the music died down. "Then I wouldn't give you any cuddle time ever again." You weakly threatened. Altaïr dramatically gasped and held his heart. "Oh no! No more cuddles? (Y/n) you do know how to threaten a guy!" He playfully complains.

~

Soon, you and Altaïr were back at the house. He was sitting on the couch and you were in the kitchen, cutting some carrots and such. "(Y/nnnnnnnnn)." Altaïr groaned. "Cuddle wif meeeeee...." You only rolled your (e/c) eyes. "Remember what I said at the movie?" You reminded him. Two arms wrap around your waist and a chin leans on your shoulder. "I'm sorryyyyyyy......pppllleeeaaassseee..." He whined. "Fffffffffiiiinnnneeee....." You gave in, cutting the rest of the carrots and putting them in a bowl, then into the fridge. You walked to the living room and you pried Altaïr's arms from around you and looked at his pout. "Hey (y/n), there is something wrong with my lips." Altaïr said after a moment, grabbing your hands. "What.....? Um, what's wrong with them?" You asked. Altaïr leaned closer. "They're not on yours." He whispers. And before you have anytime to even say anything, he pulled you forward and landed his lips on your, kissing you sweetly. He pulled away and fell back onto the couch, cuddling you in his arms. "Altaïr." You said, getting his now half-awake attention. "Mm?" He answer tiredly. "You certainly are a Tiger. But you are MY Tiger." You smile, burying your face in his warm chest. He looked down at you, who was now fully asleep on his chest, and smiled. "You're and idiot. But you are MY idiot." He muttered into your ear, making you sleepily giggle.

He kissed your forehead and leaned back, resting his head on one of his hands on a pillow while his other hand was on your waist. "I love you, (y/n).."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Altaïr: what was with the cheesy pickup line?
I don't know, it just popped up.
Altaïr: you pretty stupid
At least I can swim, idiot.
Altaïr: your mean
Your meaner
Altaïr: your meanest
*keeps raging who is meaner*

Connor: this will never end
Arno: don't worry, they'll kiss and make up soon.
Me and Altaïr: NO!!
Edward: lets just....um.....publish this part before this gets out of hand...

¡Chao!
~Kam